Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Computer Basics For Learners | Inforetweet.com.ng - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Basics For Learners | Inforetweet.com.ng (867 Views)

Become A Professional Graphic Designer In Two Weeks (learn The Basics) In IBADAN / Computer Basics / How To Use Your TV As Your Laptop Screen | Inforetweet.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Basics For Learners | Inforetweet.com.ng by icehub(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Welcome to Info Retweet Tech Tutorials, we have gotten to the computer age now and it pain's me to see some people who can not even operate or understand a computer. So today I decided to write on some computer basics from the scratch for people new to computer's.

If you are a blogger, you shouldn't be viewing this article as you should be a literate in computer related topics, but I we have any viewing this article, you can see http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/02/permalink-optimization-for-seo.html

If you are out there in any country you think you find your self and you do not know or understand a computer, please and please, we are in the 21st century, start searching for more computer tutorials. As everything done almost around the world is now on computer, even to the government... Click on source link below to read more

SOURCE: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/02/simple-computer-basics.html

Re: Computer Basics For Learners | Inforetweet.com.ng by donald14: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
kudos 2u bro

(1) (Reply)

Simplified Guides On How To Build Macros In Ms Access 2010, 2013 And 2016 / How To Update Windows 10 Drivers Free / Oppo A77 Price In Indian Sub Continent , Specification - A77 Oppo Release Date,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.