Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Come Half Of 9ja Population Has Turned To Musicians - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Come Half Of 9ja Population Has Turned To Musicians (578 Views)

What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / Free Download Of 9ja Musik / Best Of 9ja Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Half Of 9ja Population Has Turned To Musicians by ogbongzky(m): 1:02am On Dec 10, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders,

Back are those days when i do not really like listening to 9ja musics but to be frank, I just cant stand letting a day pass by without me listening to my lovely 9ja collections. I bet this is as a result of loads of 9ja music out there which now makes it so hard for anybody who loves music not to find at least, some that will sound pleasurable to one's ears.

Now, am wondering, how come half of naija population has turned to musicians?

Is this as a result of economic meltdown or due to the fact that 9jas really love music or what?
Re: How Come Half Of 9ja Population Has Turned To Musicians by Parohfrey(f): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2009
I am not one yet- where cometh your figure?
Re: How Come Half Of 9ja Population Has Turned To Musicians by ogbongzky(m): 1:10am On Dec 10, 2009
that means you belong to the other half who are yet to be musicians, so what are you waiting for?
Re: How Come Half Of 9ja Population Has Turned To Musicians by bjmighty(m): 1:57am On Dec 10, 2009
You are not correct poster, did you conduct a Nigeria musician/artiste population cencus?
Re: How Come Half Of 9ja Population Has Turned To Musicians by stkris(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2009
he obviously doesnt mean it literally, but the fact is that theres a thriving entertainment industry growing daily out there in naija, so its only natural for catz to hop on d band wagon. i dont even live in naija, but coz i pay attention to the music industry, i also noticed thatz d case.

(1) (Reply)

First Thing Do To My Pc B4 Installing After Formating / Wale Releases Video Of His New Single "my Sweetie." / Esquire Ft. Bangin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.