Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam (1855 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by Aliyu333: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
A UK professor, Arthur Allison, has narrated the beautiful story of his conversion to Islam.

The professor who is the head of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the University of London got acquainted with Islam during his course of study of religions.

According to Professor Allison, Islam is the religion of truth and inborn nature with which Allah has created man. He also said he bears witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah.

"The moment I uttered Shahadah, I was overwhelmed by a strange and ineffable feeling mingled with ease, comfort and satisfaction."
In an interview given to the Arabic-weekly, Al-Muslimoon, the professor narrated the story of his conversion to Islam saying:

“In the course of my study of psychology and related subjects as the president of the British Society for Psychological and Spiritual Studies, I got acquainted with religions. I studied Hinduism, Buddhism and some other religions and creeds. When I studied Islam, I compared it to other religions.

"During the conference on Medical Illimitability in the Quran, I could realize that the difference was great. Then I was convinced that Islam is the most proper religion that befits my inborn nature and conduct. In the heart of my heart I had felt that there is a God controlling the Universe. He is the Creator.

Therefore, when I studied Islam, I found that it did not conflict with reason and science. I believe that is the revealed religion from the one and only God. As I witnessed the truth, I uttered the two testimonies. The moment I uttered Shahadah, I was overwhelmed by a strange and ineffable feeling mingled with ease, comfort and satisfaction.”

Prof Abdullah Alison presented in the conference the meaning of the Qur’anic verse:” It is Allah Who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep. He keeps those (souls) for which He has ordained death and sends the rest for a term appointed. Verily, in this are signs for a people who think deeply.” (Surat Az-Zumar “The Groups”: 42).

Through this verse, he said, they could prove that death and sleep are similar phenomena in which souls depart from the body. In the case of sleep, the soul returns to the body but in death it does not. This verse reminds us that “taking the souls” means both sleep and death. This fact has been proved through parapsychological studies.

This strongly indicates that Islam is the religion of ultimate truth and that it can be proved so not only spiritually but also through strong scientific facts approved by all scientists all over the world.

https://www.naij.com/1088003-how-uk-professor-arthur-allison-converted-islam.html
https://embracingislam./2012/08/05/dr-arthur-alison/
http://www.peoplesgist.com/2017/02/how-uk-professor-arthur-allison-got.html?m=1
Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by annunaki2(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Al taquiya nonsense! Any right thinking person apart from a brain dead Muslim would realise the glaringly obvious fact of Islam being a monumental fraud and mohamed being a criminally fake prophet.

2 Likes

Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by Aliyu333: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
annunaki2:
Al taquiya nonsense! Any right thinking person apart from a brain dead Muslim would realise the glaringly obvious fact of Islam being a monumental fraud and mohamed being a criminally fake prophet.
you are so pained, your obsession over islam knew no bound but then we could care less. Continue ranting you have a right to an opinion which we respect but dont av to agree with. Have a good day.

7 Likes

Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by Auki: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
annunaki2:

You critise Islam because it said mankind should:
1. Believe in One God.
2. Avoid worshiping anything other than God like stone, sun, moon,Jesus, Mary or any created things.
3.Believe in all the messengers including Jesus(peace be on him)
4.Do all that is good and avoid all evils.

To God that created you and I, you will one day come to know the truth.

If you are among the blessed, that realisation day is before you depart this planet. If you are unblessed, the day will be on ur death bed-at soul parting point-and the fire of Hell will be your eternal abode.

Beseech your Lord to guide you. Your current trajectory will lead you to destruction. Albaghdadi and your co-travellers will be your enemies before your Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by CriticMaestro: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Auki:

1. Believe in One God.
2. Avoid worshiping anything other than God like stone, sun, moon,Jesus, Mary or any created things.

If you are among the blessed, that realisation day is before you depart this planet. If you are unblessed, the day will be on ur death bed-at soul parting point-and the fire of Hell will be your eternal abode.

Beseech your Lord to guide you. Your current trajectory will lead you to destruction. Albaghdadi and your co-travellers will be your enemies before your Lord.

hey dont deviate my friend, the professor was an atheist before now.. and when u say someone coverts to islam is it write for him not to praying 5 times a day, or by mere saying he is a muslim all problems are solved
Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by Auki: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2017
CriticMaestro:
hey dont deviate my friend, the professor was an atheist before now.. and when u say someone coverts to islam is it write for him not to praying 5 times a day, or by mere saying he is a muslim all problems are solved

Islam requires you believe in God and you do right like praying, Charity etc.
Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by annunaki2(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Auki:

1. Believe in One God.

On the contrary I criticise Islam becuse it breeds terrorists and preaches hate. Islam is evil and mohammed is clearly a fake prophet who lacks zero credibility. Also after studying the history of mohammed and his sunnah, I became convinced beyond any iota of doubt that there was not a chance in a million that he could possibly be a prophet of the true God but rather an agent of satan.
Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by EazyMoh(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
annunaki2:

On the contrary I criticise Islam it breeds terrorists and preaches hate. Islam is evil and mohaammed is clearly a fake prophet who lacks zero credibility. Also after studying the history of mohammed and his sunnah, I became convinced beyond any iota of doubt that there was not a chance in a million that he could possibly be a prophet of the true God but rather an agent of satan.
So you try to fight hate by spreading more hate?
Heheheheh continue living with such bile, am sure you live the most unhappy life. Pity!
Masha Allah Prof. May Allah guide us all to the right path.

2 Likes

Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by annunaki2(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
EazyMoh:

Heheheheh continue living with such bile, am sure you live the most unhappy life. Pity!

I am not spreading hate but merely exposing Islam. If you consider me say the truth about Islam hateful, that's your cup of tea and not mine.
Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by EazyMoh(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
[s]
annunaki2:

I am not spreading hate but merely exposing Islam. If you consider me say the truth about Islam hateful, that's your cup of tea and not mine.
[/s]
I can see the pain. in each and every comment you post here you and alBHAGDADI. You put yourselves in such a miserable situation where something you can do nothing about gives you sleepless nights.
If Islam is such a terrible thing and Christianity the best why are people tromping out from the latter?
Deal with the number of Christians turning Atheists and number of Churches converted to Mosques. Unless you are pastor milking your people of their hard earned money you shall truly reconsider your priorities in life.

2 Likes

Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by Aliyu333: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
EazyMoh:

I can see the pain. in each and every comment you post here you and alBHAGDADI. You put yourselves in such a miserable situation where something you can do nothing about gives you sleepless nights.
If Islam is such a terrible thing and Christianity the best why are people tromping out from the latter?
Deal with the number of Christians turning Atheists and number of Churches converted to Mosques. Unless you are pastor milking your people of their hard earned money you shall truly reconsider your priorities in life.
literally so pained. I mean just look at the topic and how it causes one to scream, cry and brawl about all the reasons he hates Islam. Why such obsession for something that allergies you. People like that never know peace at heart and I dont think they will ever in as much as Islam has, Shall and will continue to thrive and that alone is enough ache for their hate.

2 Likes

Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by true2god: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
EazyMoh:

I love Muslims but I hate Mohammed/allahh because Mohammed hates non-muslims and also commanded Muslims to hate (Quran 9:29, 98:6, 5:51, 9:30, 2-171-2, 8:39, etc).
Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by true2god: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
EazyMoh:

Mohammed admitted being a terrorist (sahih Bukhari 4:52:220)

How can a terrorist be your guide?

1 Like

Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by true2god: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Aliyu333:
A UK professor, Arthur Allison, has narrated the beautiful story of his conversion to Islam.

The professor who is the head of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the University of London got acquainted with Islam during his course of study of religions.

According to Professor Allison, Islam is the religion of truth and inborn nature with which Allah has created man. He also said he bears witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah.

"The moment I uttered Shahadah, I was overwhelmed by a strange and ineffable feeling mingled with ease, comfort and satisfaction."
In an interview given to the Arabic-weekly, Al-Muslimoon, the professor narrated the story of his conversion to Islam saying:

“In the course of my study of psychology and related subjects as the president of the British Society for Psychological and Spiritual Studies, I got acquainted with religions. I studied Hinduism, Buddhism and some other religions and creeds. When I studied Islam, I compared it to other religions.

"During the conference on Medical Illimitability in the Quran, I could realize that the difference was great. Then I was convinced that Islam is the most proper religion that befits my inborn nature and conduct. In the heart of my heart I had felt that there is a God controlling the Universe. He is the Creator.

Therefore, when I studied Islam, I found that it did not conflict with reason and science. I believe that is the revealed religion from the one and only God. As I witnessed the truth, I uttered the two testimonies. The moment I uttered Shahadah, I was overwhelmed by a strange and ineffable feeling mingled with ease, comfort and satisfaction.”

Prof Abdullah Alison presented in the conference the meaning of the Qur’anic verse:” It is Allah Who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep. He keeps those (souls) for which He has ordained death and sends the rest for a term appointed. Verily, in this are signs for a people who think deeply.” (Surat Az-Zumar “The Groups”: 42).

Through this verse, he said, they could prove that death and sleep are similar phenomena in which souls depart from the body. In the case of sleep, the soul returns to the body but in death it does not. This verse reminds us that “taking the souls” means both sleep and death. This fact has been proved through parapsychological studies.

This strongly indicates that Islam is the religion of ultimate truth and that it can be proved so not only spiritually but also through strong scientific facts approved by all scientists all over the world.

https://www.naij.com/1088003-how-uk-professor-arthur-allison-converted-islam.html
https://embracingislam./2012/08/05/dr-arthur-alison/
http://www.peoplesgist.com/2017/02/how-uk-professor-arthur-allison-got.html?m=1
Ignorant people are in infinity, including some so-called professors. This so-called professor knew nothing about the ha-death and the sunnah of the Islamic prophet.
Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by EazyMoh(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
true2god:
Mohammed admitted being a terrorist (sahih Bukhari 4:52:220)

How can a terrorist be your guide?

How can a terrorist be your God?
I kill ... I wound ... I will make mine arrows
drunk with blood and my sword shall devour
flesh. So says Yahweh in Deuteronomy
32:39-42,
Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by true2god: 4:27am On Feb 23, 2017
EazyMoh:

How can a terrorist be your God?
I kill ... I wound ... I will make mine arrows
drunk with blood and my sword shall devour
flesh. So says Yahweh in Deuteronomy
32:39-42,
That's not the answer to my question. How can Mohammed, a self-processed terrorist (sahih Bukhari 4:52:220) be your guide? Have you lost your mind? Why must you follow a criminal or worship his allahh?
Re: How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam by EazyMoh(m): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2017
true2god:
That's not the answer to my question. How can Mohammed, a self-processed terrorist (sahih Bukhari 4:52:220) be your guide? Have you lost your mind? Why must you follow a criminal or worship his allahh?
In your answer lies the answer you are looking for. Now go to that thread answer olaadegbu about your confused religion . It would be more valuable waste of your time.

(1) (Reply)

What Religion Did Jesus Practice? / Jesus Is Not A Myth. He Is A Franchise! / "All Catholics Are Going To Hell" - Chris Okotie Drops Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.