Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Do You Know Yourself? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know Yourself? (313 Views)

Stop Trying To Create Unnecessary Trouble For Me, You Know Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Yourself? by Beadysworld: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
It was Socratic who first said.

Man know yourself after God our creator who have made it clear that the challenge many of us might have in life is not knowing whom we are, it then will be a big problem for us, because when you don’t know who you are, where you started from, you might not know where you are going to or when you get to any particular point of your life.or even get to where you are going to. knowing our self is paramount in life.I think the two most important days in life,is the day you are born and the day you discovered your purpose.

This is very important to us, because when we know ourselves, we are empowered and we will not be bothered what people say or think about us and is the beginning of our wisdom and us doing great things.

I beg to digress a bit in the area I know very well, because whenever you beat a child

ready more http://beadysworld.tv/wp-admin/post.php?post=518&action=edit

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Yourself? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Huh undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Fron Comp Science/economics To Comp Science In OAU / Hacks 102 / Gain Admission Into 200level With The Help Of IJMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.