Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Do You Need A Writer And Admin For Your Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need A Writer And Admin For Your Blog? (346 Views)

Get An Admin For Your Blog Alongside Blog Promoter For Your Site / Three Men Stab Whatsapp Group Admin For Removing Them As Member / If You Are Looking For An Admin For Your Site Contact Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Writer And Admin For Your Blog? by koladini(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Are you tired of always copying posts from other sites and not getting a good rank on Alexa or revenue from AdSense? If you need help with the latest trending and creative topics and also unique posts for your blog..I'm here at your service for an affordable rate.

I can also help be an admin on your blog and help moderate it from replying comments to updating the site from day to day and basically keeping it in check.

I write on all kinds of niche but my major is Sports and Entertainment. Feel free to give me a call or send a WhatsApp message on 08135695575.
Re: Do You Need A Writer And Admin For Your Blog? by sharpboyus(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
what is your rate ?
Re: Do You Need A Writer And Admin For Your Blog? by koladini(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm quite flexible. My rate depends on what you have to offer. You can message me on WhatsApp or give me a call and we'll talk more. 08135695575
Re: Do You Need A Writer And Admin For Your Blog? by Prekky: 3:10am On Feb 22, 2017
I don't really, think I Should give my website to somebody for management, because of my past experience.
Then I still starting, I loaned it to someone, but the person stole everything in my website and put in his, he did something with the site and it was hacked, if not for some reasons I would have mentioned his website,I hope u people will learn from my experience, before doing anything with you site, like making someone an admin, know the person well.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Lands For Sale In Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria / Register .com Domain @ $8.89 For Resellers / Why Your Blog Have Little Or No User Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.