Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Communications Education As A Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Communications Education As A Career (338 Views)

Man Celebrates His Trader Mum Who Sponsored His Education As He Graduates (pics) / Youth Unemployment Crisis: Obaseki Proffers Technical Education As Panacea / Potentials Of History Education As A Discipline In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Communications Education As A Career by olaztek(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Applying for a Communications Education teaching job in a secondary school can be interesting because of the benefits and values you can add to the lives of students . This valuable career path is meant for mass communication and ict graduates.

Communications Teacher

Job Summary

Responsible for teaching courses related to media and communications, including journalism, broadcasting, TV and radio, social media, and marketing and public relations.

Primary responsibilities

Instruct students on subjects such as media relations, journalism, broadcasting, TV, and radio.
Provide instruction on how to obtain a job in the communications field.

Teach students how to communicate using clear, concise language.

Hold seminars and lectures at local organizations.

Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.

Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.

Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
Read and stay abreast of current topics in communications.

Create lesson plans.

Utilize various curriculum resources.

Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.

Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.

Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.

Utilize public library resources.

Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.

Tutor students on an individual basis.

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Site Can I Get Jamb Syllabus. / Enlighten Me On Masters Advanced Computer Science In Uk / I Want To Study Biochemistry In Any Nigerian University Please Give Me Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.