Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) (2415 Views)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 6 (the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 4 (the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 3(the Fight Of Conscience ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) by Jameskyrian(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good evening my awesome people , i trust your day has been fine ? here comes the semi-final of your favorite tale .......sex & fasting - episode 7

SEX AND FASTING – EPISODE 7

My conversation with Kenny made me realize he didn’t value me as his wife and so I made a decision to give him space. I called my mum and told her I was coming home for a week. I was able to convince her Kenny supported my decision and I packed my bags. I was going to go home for a week. The next morning I told Kenny about my trip,

”I listened to everything you said and I have decided we probably need to give each other some space. I am taking a break and travelling to my parent’s house”. I said

Kenny shook his head, ”you should be ashamed of yourself Lola. In fact when they call women to stand up, you should hide your face in shame. So you cannot take care of your home, you can’t satisfy your husband and now rather than deal with your problems you are running?.....................

click on the link to continue reading........

source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2017/02/sex-fasting-episode-7-fight-conscience/

Re: SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) by jokepearl(f): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is this story yours?
Re: SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) by prisiliveth: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
it will God grace for ur hubby to forgive u,mixing religious with marriage is a sin on its own

(1) (Reply)

Blood Sacrifice For Wealth And Fame! / Confessions Of A Male Prostitute Part 1 / Head Prefect Is A Sex Addict. �. Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.