Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ybnl Artistes Sometimes Help With My Ideas – Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ybnl Artistes Sometimes Help With My Ideas – Olamide (746 Views)

YBNL Artistes Will Never Shine As Long As Olamide Keeps Pushing Out Songs / YBNL Artistes Will Never Shine As Long As Olamide Keeps Pushing Out Songs / YBNL Artistes Will Never Shine As Long As Olamide Keeps Pushing Out Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ybnl Artistes Sometimes Help With My Ideas – Olamide by sauta(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
[img]https://bravopathblog.files./2017/02/olamide-new-picture-600x901.jpg?w=620[/img]

Rapper Olamide, has opened up on his rise to fame in a new interview

The YBNL boss, who spoke to Sunday Scoop, revealed that his fear of failure has kept him working harder than most.

The ‘Pepper Dem Gang’ crooner, opened up about his love life saying:

“I’ve actually been in a relationship for about 17 years now. As a matter of fact, she’s the most important reason I am where I am today. Her name is music.”

On what has been his driving force over the years, he said,

“My major motivation comes from knowing that I came from the bottom, and I don’t want to go back there. I want to live a good life, and because of that, my working life is a relentless grind. I don’t want to go broke, and I don’t want anybody to look down on me. I’m still on top of my game because I don’t see myself as everything. I take advice from my mum, manager, and label mates, and they always help. They’re responsible for some of my ideas. Some things that people see and think is all about Baddo is actually their brainwork.”

Speaking further, he said,

“I didn’t start out to be an average artiste, I wanted to stand out. Right now, I’m living my dreams. All I can say is that my life right now is a dream come true.”

Source: http://sauta97..com.ng/2017/02/artistes-in-ybnl-sometimes-helt-me-with.html

cc: lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Ybnl Artistes Sometimes Help With My Ideas – Olamide by Captaincolaz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] Ola Baddooooooooo. Omo nla, i we definitely[b][/b] meet you at the top
Re: Ybnl Artistes Sometimes Help With My Ideas – Olamide by Afrok(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Cool... nobody knows it all...
The real reason why dem (the artistes) no dey stay for long is still not clear to me embarassed.
Re: Ybnl Artistes Sometimes Help With My Ideas – Olamide by goldbim(f): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Of course!!That is why it's called a TEAM!!if all works out fine,you all get to enjoy it and if it's otherwise,same thing too.
Re: Ybnl Artistes Sometimes Help With My Ideas – Olamide by BerryAnny(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Pepe Sneh! Btw Check mah signature!
Re: Ybnl Artistes Sometimes Help With My Ideas – Olamide by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
that's d advantage

(1) (Reply)

What Were They Thinking?- 7 Worst Dressed Celebrities At Oscars 2017 / Keep Your Change Lady Gets Several Gifts On Social Media / #bbnaija: Day 69: Extreme Party For Six – With Three Djs To Entertain The Top 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.