Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (51546 Views)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Chinny5(f): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2017
No sense at all in this.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Chinny5(f): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Don't know why Buhari' has refused to let these Ipob touts go there way, they are really tarnishing the image of this great country abroad.

It high time we went our separate way angry
No sense at all in this.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ipodstinks: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017
LecciGucci:

Omudia said they truth u cant just hide it that they are yorubas.
im neither yoruba nor ibo too.

But r hatred against ibos ar much.
are yorubas not into prostitution and cyber scam.
you are neither IBO or Yoruba but believe only Yoruba's are condemning them. Bros ur brain needs a good sterilization with infrared light.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by tolguy(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
tinubu and burunji kashamu comes to mind Yoruba nation is truly the cause of Nigeria's problem before any pathetic afonja fronts his Muslim skull to attack me tell those two drug sellers to go to Us and clear their names
yea but thousands of ur brodas r dere wetin 4 execution go to indonesia,china,thailand etc
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Amarabae(f): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
okasebe:

See, there's nothing to hide everybody knows those involved in prostitution in Ogun state. ..I once worked with an NGO that handles cases like that..

And again we don't pay bride price for prostitutes, why would yorubas pay bride price for useless girls that charge between N500 - N1000.

Police do raids most of these brothels, most of these girls do complain about living conditions in the east.

See i don't want to continue jare
you are beating about the bush, I asked you whats your evidential statistics to buttress your earlier point?
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Amarabae:
you are beating about the bush, I asked you whats your evidential statistics to buttress your earlier point?

Lol, statistics say who dey dominate prostitution for South West, LMAO very funny.

You don't need statistics for things that are obvious.

It's just like me saying that you should bring statistics to support the claim that yorubas are involved in rituals when it's obvious..
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Those of you pointing fingers instead of addressing the issue ought yo be shot in the head. If the only thing that will make you think you are living a meaningful life is pointing fingers and jeering at your fellow citizen, you deserve no space among the living.
Some of you will claim that your comment is not the way you feel in real life, i beg to differ.
The future of Nigeria is bleak!

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ipodstinks: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Udmaster:
Yoruba- WORWOR TRIBE. Ugly in look, Ape in outform. Bad in cook, dirty in hygience. What kind of tribe is that.
kpele o Igbo, yam leg tribe, developer, claiming neatness but eating smelly akpu( food that belongs to goat) and world health organization named them as the most dirtiest in the world, claiming to know how to Cook but their food will make you vomit even if you perceive the odour, claiming beauty when obviously they are worst than ape. what a tribe, tarrrr. I spit.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Amarabae(f): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2017
okasebe:

Lol, statistics say who dey dominate prostitution for South West, LMAO very funny.

You don't need statistics for things that are obvious.

It's just like me saying that you should bring statistics to support the claim that yorubas are involved in rituals when it's obvious..

remove hatred from your life.
Hate cages a person's soul,
it brings depression, mental unrest and bitterness.
It isolates you.
It makes life miserable.
Free yourself today.

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Amarabae:
remove hatred from your life.
Hate cages a person's soul,
it brings depression, mental unrest and bitterness.
Free yourself today.

Hell no, this is not hatred.. This is speaking the truth, on threads where yorubas are caught with human heads, i do criticize them. ..my collegues and I do visit secondary schools to sensitize the students on the dangers of crimes such as drugs peddling , kidnapping, prostitution, money rituals.. I acknowledge all these are bad.

But most of you igbos don't want to accept the truth, you play the victim game most times and you always blame the government (i saw ur comment where u were blaming the government) ,you guys don't see anything bad in what your kinsmen are doing.

We don't hand over Ritualists to police, we simply burn them.. .we don't want idiots disgracing us.. .you people on nairaland don't blame your folks selling fake products instead you blame those buying it.. .most igbos don't speak against crimes bringing in big money except for the few reasonable ones that tries to do that
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ipodstinks: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Omudia:
Pls shut up, I'm a Deltan and we feed the nation.
feed ko, feeder ni.. why don't u say you feed the world.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
With the level of bad influence those few Nigerians abroad are portraying, You will think all Nigerians at home are into drug and human trafficking.
Infact my Friend in chinko (China) told me that for u to be safe in China u must tell them u are not from Nigeria and DO NOT MINGLE WITH NIGERIANS THERE.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
EternalTruths:

Are you not among the illiterates who keep kicking against Biafra when you know that Biafra independence can help you get a Nigeria filled with perfect people.

Lol!!
Are you sure he has that depth of understanding to know what you mean.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Kfed4ril(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:
See wetin Igbos don cause Naija.
Make una allow the Igbos comot from naija na since them dey disgrace una
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by menacetosociety: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ibos are involved in Baby factory but the rest na we yorubas ad Benin get am especially rape,armed robbery ad Internet fraud
What kind of stupid comment is this?
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by LecciGucci: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
ipodstinks:
you are neither IBO or Yoruba but believe only Yoruba's are condemning them. Bros ur brain needs a good sterilization with infrared light.

Ur name already tells me u are a miserable bigot.

Change ur hateful ways... yorubas are into crimes too... prostitution and cyber scam.
i stayed in lagos for over 5years so u cant twll me rubbish. Stop blaming others as if u are innocent.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Eastwalk(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol zulu people effecting their fustration on Nigerian and fellow African grin
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Are all Nigerians pharmacist? Lol
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by phenomem(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
hungryboy:
Some ediots here will be bashing a particular tribe forgetting that when e happen for dia
Dem no wan sabi whether you be igbo or yoruba or Efik
Na only Nigerians dem sabi

Majority of drugs entering the United States na from Mexico
But Americans never rise up burn down Legitimate Mexican businesses or beat up Mexicans going about their legitimate businesses

Black South Africans are the most pathetic set of people in this continent

First the were attacking Zimbabweans for taking their jobs

Next it was Somalis for taking over the roadside kiosk business

Now is Nigerians for dealing drugs

Those guys are just frustrated human beings
Make dem no go fight the white South Africans were corner all their riches

Make dem continue dey blame their fellow Africans for their problems

Mumu people

...and the fact that they are bunch of useless and lazy set of people that can't use their hand to work so if they see any other person flourishing, they start to fight them. They can't do the hard work most Nigerians are doing there so they tend to envy us. Same thing did happen in jos where the indigenes like living in the rural area but fight the other tribes that bought land in the city of jos
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Customer80: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
ipodstinks:
back your claim by mentioning her name or shut up.
i don't reply kids
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ipodstinks: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Customer80:
i don't reply kids
lol, you are not different from person that claim I know this particular topic but I can't teach someone. which implies that he doesn't know it. so u need to shut up if you can't mention the name.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by dorry62(f): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
What an annonying thread.

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by dorry62(f): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
 THREAD CLOSED 
 EVERYONE.
 SHOO
 SHOO SHOO
 GO AWAY
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by dorry62(f): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
GO AWAY
EVERYBODY.
YEAH EVEN YOU TOO
YOU READING THIS
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by dorry62(f): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
NONSENSE THREAD
STUPID COMMENTS
EVERYONE DISPLAYING HIS
IDIOCY IN A SPECIAL WAY.

*spits all over thread *
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by dorry62(f): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:
Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you. I have some
Nigerians up here in Heaven who are causing some problems. They are swinging on the Pearly Gates, my horn is missing, Maggi sauce and Ogbono soup are all over their robes, hamhocks, Isi-ewu, Cow-feet and Bokoto bones are all over the streets of Gold; some folk are walking around with one wing,
they have been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to heaven clean. There are beer bottles all over the clouds, some
aren't even wearing their halos, saying it doesn't fit with their
hairstyles.The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my angel.
Heaven is home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems,
let's call the Devil.
The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? What the....!, hold on one minute.
The Devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello Lord, what can I do
for you?" The Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems you are having down there." The Devil said, "Wait one minute,"
and put the Lord on hold. After 5 minutes he returned to the phone, and said "Okay, I'm back. What was the question?" The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?" The Devil said, "Man, I don't belieee.....hold on, Lord". This time the Devil was gone for 15 minutes. The Devil returned
and said, "I'm sorry Lord, I can't talk right now. These Nigerians put grin
the fire out,and now they are trying to install air conditioning!
They even bribed my guys!!"
GOBE grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Flathea.d IPod yuts disgracing Nigeria since 1808..South Africans and Kenyans should be able to distinguish Nigerians and Biafraudians
But you that is an animalee in the zoo with ur long tail has failed to spot them in all their glory. Shee Shee shee.... Shame to you Afojic animal
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
I usually wonder where this notion that Kenyans are Dark comes from?
Or you assume that we all look like the Kalenjin athletes you see on TV??
Last I checked, only 27% of Kenyans are Nilotes and hence 'dark'(And not all of them, because Maasais ,Samburus are not all dark.
The other 75% are largely not.
Or are you going to make funny claims that the 'Ugly Dark Kenyans' include Boranas,Gabbras,Somalis,Rendilles, Swahilis(Like myself and we are legion at the Coast),Coastal Arabs,Asians, a majority of Kikuyus,especially from Nyeri,Taitas and Kenya Europeans like our 'White Africans' in Central Kenya are Dark.
SMH.
East Africa is diverse, both ethnically and racially, especially Kenyans.
South Sudanese are the ones who can be described as Dark,even by other East Africans.
Not Kenyans

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by MtuMsuper: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
GERALD710:
I usually wonder where this notion that Kenyans are Dark comes from?
Or you assume that we all look like the Kalenjin athletes you see on TV??
Last I checked, only 27% of Kenyans are Nilotes and hence 'dark'(And not all of them, because Maasais ,Samburus are not all dark.
The other 75% are largely not.
Or are you going to make funny claims that the 'Ugly Dark Kenyans' include Boranas,Gabbras,Somalis,Rendilles, Swahilis(Like myself and we are legion at the Coast),Coastal Arabs,Asians, a majority of Kikuyus,especially from Nyeri,Taitas and Kenya Europeans like our 'White Africans' in Central Kenya are Dark.
SMH.
East Africa is diverse, both ethnically and racially, especially Kenyans.
South Sudanese are the ones who can be described as Dark,even by other East Africans.
Not Kenyans
Away from earshot, you will hear some shocking things Nigerians say about kenyans. Nasty stuff, not for the faint hearted. Some of it about the perceived skin color of kenyans, others about the physique, others about the food, others just mostly plain trash. I learnt this during my undergrad years and have witnessed it again many years later from completely new naija people. Bottom line : these guys come from a place where their image of Kenya / kenyans has been shaped by visuals that are mostly around marathoners /distance runners and Safari tourism. It's a narrow view no doubt, but its the one most of them possess. It's what they project onto you both in real life and online.

Am personally a mid chocolate colored 6' 5" person with an above average build. I also believe beauty is more than skin tone and is a very difficult thing to define. But tell that to a typical reactionary nigerian nairalander esp the type who go.... "Kenya of all places".... ,or words to that effect.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by toshiba22: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
not all are Nigerians, some claim to be nigeria to spoil our
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Trueyarn(m): 12:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Very lazy and useless set of people...

hungryboy:
Some ediots here will be bashing a particular tribe forgetting that when e happen for dia
Dem no wan sabi whether you be igbo or yoruba or Efik
Na only Nigerians dem sabi

Majority of drugs entering the United States na from Mexico
But Americans never rise up burn down Legitimate Mexican businesses or beat up Mexicans going about their legitimate businesses

Black South Africans are the most pathetic set of people in this continent

First the were attacking Zimbabweans for taking their jobs

Next it was Somalis for taking over the roadside kiosk business

Now is Nigerians for dealing drugs

Those guys are just frustrated human beings
Make dem no go fight the white South Africans were corner all their riches

Make dem continue dey blame their fellow Africans for their problems

Mumu people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000 / How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.