Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda (15854 Views)

Brown Ideye Joins Aris Thessaloniki, Greek Side / Brown Ideye Buys A 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith For His 30th Birthday / Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Michaelpresh(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2017
if I get money eh grin
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by aieromon(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2017
I hope they're not paying these foreign players in Bitcoins oh.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by ybalogs(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2017
jesus500:
Goodluck to him, meanwhile how is mikel obi doing currently in his new club?
He has lost eight straight games in his new club.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by ybalogs(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2017
So Nigeria football is made in China now abi. Nigerians and lobe for money sha. I don't blame them anyways. All the best.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by jesus500(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:

He has lost eight straight games in his new club.
Not good at all, it would have been better if he had chosen another path/career instead of football.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by ybalogs(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2017
jesus500:
Not good at all, it would have been better if he had chosen another path/career instead of football.
He's been a success in his chosen career albeit a really lucky guy. His talents can't be wished away though. Their league is yet to start so they're still recruiting to at least make them formidable enough before the league kicks off.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by jesus500(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:

He's been a success in his chosen career albeit a really lucky guy. His talents can't be wished away though. Their league is yet to start so they're still recruiting to at least make them formidable enough before the league kicks off.
Thanks man, I wish him all The best.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by moshino(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2017
krattoss:
Money laundering in china should be a cause for alarm....
Otherwise tell me how they re making returns through the club biz?
As far as I know Chinese league doesn't cross China and Asia.. So I wanna know how a certain club that pays tevez €650k per week plus other players makes more than they pay their players?

How is that possible..

I smell some illegals in this(either illegal money minting or drug lords laundering money)

Money is made is sports by owners based largely on viewership and sponsorship. Now ask yourself, what is the population of China, and what is the population of the entire Europe? Which country is the World's largest economy? How many millionaires are in China? Google can provide you the answers, then if you're able to do basic analysis and critical reasoning you'll figure out how they can afford such transfer fees and salaries.

1 Like

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Scetrocom: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2017
krattoss:
As far as I know Chinese league doesn't cross China and Asia.. So I wanna know how a certain club that pays tevez €650k per week plus other players makes more than they pay their players?

How is that possible..

I smell some illegals in this(either illegal money minting or drug lords laundering money)
Don't forget China population alone is around 1.3billion people. That's a huge market. Apart from spectators at match venues, selling of Club's soveneirs,TV right are other means of raking in more money.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Tinoasprilla: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=krattoss post=53939194]Money laundering in china should be a cause for alarm....

How is that possible..

I smell some illegals in this(either illegal money minting or drug lords laundering money the Chinese government are the ones dashing out the cash to bring in exciting players to their country in other to improve and basically make it more commercial just like the English premier league. the English pumped a lot into their football,hence,the government are making so much money on an internationally,well watched epl
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Celsony: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2017
Make wuna free the guy self, no be money we come make for dis world.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by francotorti(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Nacho nko?

Help me ask am oooo!

1 Like

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by oyetpel(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2017
krattoss:

How is that possible..

Its an investment for the future. Read this post.

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35642084
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by toprealman: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:
obviously for the money

the only reason I still have hope for Nigerian football is iwobi
Don't let arsenal read your post. Iwobi.....no be Jesus Gabriel age mate be that?
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
Population of China = 1.357 billion
Population of Europe = 743.1 million

Also look at the population of people that watch matches in the Top Chinese league.

krattoss:

How is that possible..

1 Like

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by fx45(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2017
krattoss:

How is that possible..

I wouldn't want to say you're not smart... Do you know the population of China alone and its implication? Do you understand that shirt sales alone is enough to recoup money splashed on these stars. There's also sponsorship and TV rights. China is the biggest market in the world for any product.

1 Like

Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by shumuel(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2017
duni04:

You're an olodo when it comes to sports marketing, merchandising and branding. China is a 1billion people market, the dream of any kind of brand. Do you know how much they will make from selling jerseys alone? Do you know how much the clubs will make from gate takings if they get established stars in their stadiums?
You think China is like Nigeria where State governors use clubs to launder money?

Don't mind him, and we can't blame him too, Nigeria is a country that has a government and rich folks who don't know the power of population,, a country like china with population and technology making money from soccer would be childs play reason why they don't mind sparying the cash anyhow,,, let just imagine them stream the games live on moblie devices at lets say an amount close to a dollar per month with 25-50% of their population subscribing thats a wooping $250-$500Million monthly, and thats just for stream alone, what about jersey and boots sales, action figures, games, e.t.c,,,, one thing i know well about these asian people is; they don't spend money when they wont make 10times in return.
Re: Official : Brown Ideye Joins Tianjin Teda by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Honestly speaking, you don't need to compare China to any other country when it comes to money making. That country is wise. You will soon be watching Chinese League on DSTV, GOTV, etc. 1/4 of their population can give you 250m if you have a product they buy with a profit of just 1naira. Sit down there and continue asking how they make their money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach / Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top / Egypt To Host 2019 AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.