Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria (823 Views)

Lagos Vows To Open Up Blocked Roads Within The Island Cbd / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira / How To Start A Retail Pharmacy Store In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 22, 2017
I want to open up a few stores a Beauty Bar and a Clothing store. Does Anyone have any tips? What area's and locations are best and good for business? I never been to Africa before. I want to get as much info before I go. I have seen a few retail spaces online That i liked but not sure if the area is good or not. And I'm not sure if i should hire family and friends or not what do you think is best and Drama Free? What are somethings I should look out for?

Please do not comment if you are gonna be rude it will be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by jeyselassie(m): 5:36am On Feb 22, 2017
AAQueen:
I want to open up a few stores a Beauty Bar and a Clothing store. Does Anyone have any tips? What area's and locations are best and good for business? I never been to Africa before. I want to get as much info before I go. I have seen a few retail spaces online That i liked but not sure if the area is good or not. And I'm not sure if i should hire family and friends or not what do you think is best and Drama Free? What are somethings I should look out for?

its a beautiful idea. nigeria will be a very nice place you can locate it but I 'd advice you monitor it but then take 2 things seriously into cognisance-the publicity, and the demand. these are the bedrock on which successful stores are built. I know a lot of choicy location money spinners within lagos wherew you can make profit. I'd advicew you create publicity online first as you can even start making profit online through instagram before you launch so your store has the demand and and the name is familiar when it hits em. as regards family i'd say even if you intend bringing them in make sure they pass through some sort of litmus test or trainings first or else they could mismanage the company. hire effective hands that you will be capable of having control of and meting out punitive measures when they err. and dont make anyone a livewire to the company.i 'd also say u shouldnt open stores even if you have the wherewithal let it grow slowly with demand and success story. the name is more important.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by Trunaijian: 6:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Beauty bar = Abuja.

There is market for it here.

So far you have a competitive edge, you will make money.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by Mattizzy(m): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2017
AAQueen:

Hello Dear, thats a good idea you've got. I would advice you not to put the job into any nigerian hands unless they are trust worthy but they are hard to find.

Nigeria has so many locations, you need to be specific where, then someone can know your taste.

Well, the best place to build such is in Lagos or Abuja (part of nigera) because of they are like the Nigeria's Head Quarter and all business you can think of are there.

Best regards,
Matt,
Contributor.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by Shakitibob0: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2017
May you not regret it...... Nigeria?
Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by fergieboy: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2017
AAQueen:

You will regret it.. Better don't come
Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by Shakitibob0: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
fergieboy:

lmao
Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
fergieboy:

And why do you say This? Can you Explain?
Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2017
AAQueen:

And why do you say This? Can you Explain?

Don't listen to that little rat

He's lazy

18 year old guys are buying mansions, buying Ferraris all over Nigeria but he would sit his lazy ass at home playing video games, at the end of the day he would blame the government for his ill luck and advice someone not to open a business in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2017
fergieboy:

You're just a poor little rat

Why would you tell someone not to come to Nigeria ??

I live in Nigeria and run my business worth millions of naira in Nigeria and I'm only 25 years old

Stop being lazy and go get a job

Lazy fools like you complain about the recession
Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by Novak(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
It all boils down to marketing. There's a large market over here, ensure you have passion for it and a business plan too.

You obviously have to do some market research to ensure your services are superior to competitors in the same field. Paid online ads, PR, influencer marketing and more will also help.

Prepare, aim and shoot. Wish you massive success. You can always reach out to me if you need help with marketing.
Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by jeftalene(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
AAQueen:

Chat me up on whatsapp +2348167394799. Let's discuss further. I would like to co-invest with you on this biz.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Open Up A Few Store's In Nigeria by TOYNEX(f): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nigeria is a good place for beauty business... Even I never chop wan belong... Lols
It's all about swag.
For all your beads and beading needs, ready made or D I Y... See my signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $500 Fast Cash Online From Home In Nigeria / What Is The Current Payoneer Exchange Rate (ATM And Local Exchanger) / Ultimate Guide For Product Sourcing Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.