Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi (1768 Views)

Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins / Ubi Franklin In 100 Level At The Madonna University In 2003 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by donmayorgroup(m): 5:33am On Feb 22, 2017
The Star who has her own children, has decided to change for better, the destiny of two cute twins from Malawi by adopting them as hers.

Madonna had taken to her Instagram page few minutes ago to share their photo.

Continue Reading: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/02/madonna-shared-photos-of-twins-she.html

cc: seun

Re: Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by femolacqua(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2017
Lovely
Re: Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by DozieInc(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Good for them.
But why don't they adopt children from Naija?.
Abi na only dem East Africa orphanages dey.
Re: Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by olasaad(f): 6:35am On Feb 22, 2017
good gesture. Thanks for being their messiah.,God will bless you too.

Mean why Nigeria/Africa celebrity should emulate this kind of thing from the western celeb not posing naked before the camera and showing us their 2 million naira designer bag/shoe.
Re: Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by sathel(m): 6:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Good for her
Re: Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by sleeknick: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2017
I need to adopt someone too... Any beautiful homeless lady here? grin
Re: Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by musicwriter(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2017
This woman like Bob Geldorf have a genuine interest to help Africans. I wish she had all the resources to actually do something to benefit many. God bless you.
Re: Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by omosefeeguaibor(f): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Her dream finally came through, I remember years back how an adoption suit almost backfired against her.
Re: Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2017
someone should tell her to come and adopt me oooo... ayam tired of Nigeria
Re: Madonna Shares Photos Of Twins She Adopted From Malawi by Chinny5(f): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
olasaad:
good gesture. Thanks for being their messiah.,God will bless you too.

Mean why Nigeria/Africa celebrity should emulate this kind of thing from the western celeb not posing naked before the camera and showing us their 2 million naira designer bag/shoe.
Or showing us videos where they feed the poor.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Floats N400m TV Channel, Set To Launch In March / Man Gets Black Panther's Wakanda Lip Tattoo (photo) / Charlotte Crosby: I Want To Be Compared To Michael Jackson After Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.