Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Help With IT Career - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With IT Career (917 Views)

IT Career Issues / Dreaming Of A Global It Career In Microsoft Technologies? / Chosing An It Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With IT Career by sanimalik(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2007
I'm intrested in going into IT, cause i find it intresting i like keeping up with technology but I'm confused about which area to go into because like i found out there are so many (i.e networking,programming etc). So i would like to use this medium to ask u IT professionals for your help in answering some questions.

1. What is the most lucrative area of IT to go into (highest paying)

2. What area has the greatest demand as it relates to Nigeria

3. In which area(s) does the future lie (i.e fastest growing)

4. Where is the best place to get training

I would really appreciate some help from everyone with these question to help me make a career decision.
Re: Help With IT Career by Bossman(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2007
What is your background? D you think you like solving problems/programing or do you like to like networking? You should at leats know what you like do do or where your strengths lie. Do not go into a field because it's high paying. Do it because you like it and if it happens to be high paying, it's a plus. Application development, DB admin, and Networking are good areas of IT to look into. But, you should at least have an Idea of which one you like to do.

(1) (Reply)

Hiding Or Changing Ip Address / C~h~e~a~p~e~s~t Isp ? / How Do I Set Up Zain Browsing With My Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.