Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number (447 Views)

32yrs Old Man Who Was Accused Of Rape Claims He Has Never Had An Erection In His / Man Claims He Saw Allah’s Name Inscribed On His Sallah Meat / Meet Prophet Paul Sanyangore Who Says He Has God’s Direct Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by 247frolicboss(m): 6:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Controversial Zimbabwean prophet, Paul Sanyangore has said he has God's direct phone number and receives calls from him on how to help his followers. Speaking to H-metro, about a video where he was seen prophesying to a church member while on the phone during his Sunday service, he said: 'I have a direct channel, actually I have his number and I can call him when need rises.
People believe that the prophet could have been on the line with someone with information on the church member, but he responded saying:

'It is possible to talk to God, why would you doubt that I got a call from him? I actually have a direct line which I can call him and get instructions on how to proceed. I got this when I was praying and I heard a voice telling me to call direct.

I got instructions on the phone on what to do or say and that is what happened on Sunday. If the heavens spoke to Abraham why not us? You are of faith and people will always have doubts while others are being delivered,' he added.

The man of God also revealed that a television channel called 'Heaven Online' will be launch soon, where more of his conversation with God will be hopefully heard.

'You will actually see more of this. We are hoping that we will be on TV this year and we actually have a session called 'Heaven Online.'

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/zimbabwean-prophet-claims-he-has-gods.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by ediama(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Pastor Paul.
I SEE U!

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by dorry62(f): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Rotflmao
Hilarious.
Daddy pastor are you mad or
is mad madding you?grin grin

I'm sure God uses an Iphone30
grin and MTN sim.
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by seunlayi(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Ma dness 78% loading
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by onward4life(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Am so blessed I could actually do this...

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by femolacqua(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2017
This man has got many talents. But this smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Very greedy man, so can't share the direct line so that we too can reach Him directly.
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Claims He Has God's Direct Phone Number by segebase(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Office Apartments On Ikorodu Road For Lease / UC Browser Mini For Android and PC / Polyunwana; Ogo Age Grade Slaps And Humiliate Sug President And His Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.