Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service (958 Views)

Covid-19: MTN Is Giving Out Free Daily 100MB To All Subscribers To Get Updates / MTN now allows you to borrow cash / GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Etisalat Nigeria now lets its subscribers use the Free Basics service which allows users surf the net free of charge on supported websites.

Airtel Nigeria was the first service provider that initially accepted the free basics service. The free basics service doesn't require any data before you can access supported websites in the service.
Etisalat has now joined the service. So If you are an Etisalat subscriber, you're out of data and you're feeling like -

Simply get the free basics app and start browsing free of charge today.
Re: Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2017
I love their connectivity and services but their data rate is still one of the costly.
Re: Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Dextology:
I love their connectivity and services but their data rate is still one of the costly.
yea.. It's quite expensive.
Re: Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Dextology:
Yea that's their strategy. To provide quality service delivery to her customers unlike some operators that give large data at cheap rate yet their network is poor
Re: Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yea that's their strategy. To provide quality service delivery to her customers unlike some operators that give large data at cheap rate yet their network is poor

NaijaTechGuy:
yea.. It's quite expensive.

Despite their cost I why wonder why still stick with their data plans
Re: Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dextology:

Despite their cost I why wonder why still stick with their data plans
You stick to them because they offer quality service delivery to their customers. They attend to your needs on time when you call their customer care and they do what they say. Even though their coverage isn't everywhere, the network signal and browsing speed is very good.
Re: Etisalat Now Allows Subscribers To Use Free Basics Service by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You stick to them because they offer quality service delivery to their customers. They attend to your needs on time when you call their customer care and they do what they say. Even though their coverage isn't everywhere, the network signal and browsing speed is very good.

That is correct. I have sim pack for all the other networks but still prefer the etisalat to any of them.

(1) (Reply)

New Airtel Data Plans And Susbcription Code For 2017 / Engineer Pls Chk In Urgently Needed / Glo 4g Always In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.