Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools (695 Views)

I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / “please Help, My Parents Think I’m Currently In 200 Level, But I’m Not” - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools by klassykute(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2017
Good morning guys, Am currently in a very confused state and sincerely need advice.
Currently am a student of University of Benin Edo state sponsored by my parents but before i gained admission into Uniben, i already completed my ND program at Federal Polytechnic Auchi Edo state but till now i still have not collected my result because my mom keeps using money for my clearance to do her business which resulted to her posting me for over two year..
Now am in 100lv in Uniben thou i got the admission on my own and scored 73/100 at the CBT exam which should give me confidence to school there but reverse is the case. Anytime i hear the name Uniben i get so scared like something bad happened and it is really bothering me.
So i decidey i was gonna make a switch to another school named Ambrose Ali University AAU ekpoma and also was gonna sponsor my self alongside my parents. just last night i told mum about switching schools her Reaction was IF I TRY IT THAT SHE WAS GONNA DISOWN ME AND SHE WAS GONNA TELL MY DAD TO DO THE SAME, AND THAT THEY ALREADY MADE A DECISION FOR ME THAT I CAN NEVER CHANGE, AND ALSO THAT I CANNOT CHANGE BECAUSE SHE WONT KNOW MY EVERY MOVEMENT she felt really serious just as am hell bent in switching i dont think i can make up with Uniben because am not comfortable. but am fine with AAU or some other Uni please i need advice on what to do.

Note i already completed my online clearance but haven't paid my school feel.

cc: lalasticlala help me abeg
Re: My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools by Francis95(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Nawao, Uniben wey people dey find....
its like you don't like the course you're studying ?
Re: My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools by akp202(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Y exactly are u changing school... This info is too shallow
Re: My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools by xender(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Pls don't do it. Its easier to pass with your head in UNIBEN than AAU. There are a lot of sadist lectures in AAU than UNIBEN cry
Re: My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools by Outofsync(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2017
So; you're changing uni's because you're scared of the NAME
How you take pass Utme and P.utme sef undecided
Nigga, sit down in UNIBEN and study angryangry
Re: My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools by toogbasky(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
xender:
Pls don't do it. Its easier to pass with your head in UNIBEN than AAU. There are a lot of sadist lectures in AAU than UNIBEN cry

Abeg tell dem ooo, d funniest tin is u can't do anytin to dem, in 2013 Osayuki Oshodin, d former vice chancellor of Uniben sacked 17 lecturers for misconduct, abeg sum 1 shud ask me if an AAU lecturer has eva been sacked
Re: My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools by toogbasky(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
klassykute:
Good morning guys, Am currently in a very confused state and sincerely need advice.
Currently am a student of University of Benin Edo state sponsored by my parents but before i gained admission into Uniben, i already completed my ND program at Federal Polytechnic Auchi Edo state but till now i still have not collected my result because my mom keeps using money for my clearance to do her business which resulted to her posting me for over two year..
Now am in 100lv in Uniben thou i got the admission on my own and scored 73/100 at the CBT exam which should give me confidence to school there but reverse is the case. Anytime i hear the name Uniben i get so scared like something bad happened and it is really bothering me.
So i decidey i was gonna make a switch to another school named Ambrose Ali University AAU ekpoma and also was gonna sponsor my self alongside my parents. just last night i told mum about switching schools her Reaction was IF I TRY IT THAT SHE WAS GONNA DISOWN ME AND SHE WAS GONNA TELL MY DAD TO DO THE SAME, AND THAT THEY ALREADY MADE A DECISION FOR ME THAT I CAN NEVER CHANGE, AND ALSO THAT I CANNOT CHANGE BECAUSE SHE WONT KNOW MY EVERY MOVEMENT she felt really serious just as am hell bent in switching i dont think i can make up with Uniben because am not comfortable. but am fine with AAU or some other Uni please i need advice on what to do.

Note i already completed my online clearance but haven't paid my school feel.

cc: lalasticlala help me abeg

Switched skul and you tink AAU is ur best option , gather ur money for blocking, if you ain't too lazy to read, uniben is d best skul for, very condusive environment to learn, check d statistics, every year more dan 20 first class students are produced in uniben across departments, AAU on d oda hand wud produce one or none across all department, if you survived d pressure at Auchi, wat is uniben
Re: My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools by xender(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
toogbasky:

Abeg tell dem ooo, d funniest tin is u can't do anytin to dem, in 2013 Osayuki Oshodin, d former vice chancellor of Uniben sacked 17 lecturers for misconduct, abeg sum 1 shud ask me if an AAU lecturer has eva been sacked
loll
Re: My Parents Has Promised To Disown Me If I Switch Schools by Tellemall: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Has

(1) (Reply)

Student Removes Bra At Exam Centre For Security Checks / Professor Arinze Of University Of Port-Harcourt Dies / Interesting Medical Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.