Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] (31269 Views)

Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Davido Reveals Bobrisky's Bae On Snapchat (PICS, VIDEO) / Actress Rukky Sanda Bares All For Snapchat [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wow dis post is so relevant i jst got alert Av bin credited
Re: Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] by Mustay(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
deolu2000:
The Mods on NL need serious checkup, can someone explain why this made FP, when educational and meaningful posts are lying fallow n crying for attension in different sections.

Here it is:

JAYTUNEZ:
Nollywood actress, Peggy Ovire [b]was nabbed snapping [/b]on the set of an upcoming movie, by her colleague, Iyabo Ojo.

Her face glowed up when she started getting teased by her colleagues on set who questioned her excess love for Snapchat. Iyabo can be heard calling her 'Queen of Snapchat' while others laughed at the joke.

Peggy still looked beautiful in the snaps tho... See more below...

Most times, this is just a promotion of blogs. If you notice, certain blog sites are pushed to the FP with unnecessary stuffs - even official statements are copied and posted on such sites as 'source'.
Re: Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] by LegalBaby(f): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] by Iamfrank(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
dis gal cn form for Africa
Re: Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Once you go snapchat you can never go back. grin
Re: Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] by nassjonathan: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
cry cry doooooor i dint see a Queen and am just passing cry doooooor i dint see a Queen and am just passing
Re: Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] by Mountbatten: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Her face looks like a canvas with so much paint smh
Re: Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] by Onechancearmy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS] by deolu2000(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mustay:

Here it is:

Most times, this is just a promotion of blogs. If you notice, certain blog sites are pushed to the FP with unnecessary stuffs - even official statements are copied and posted on such sites as 'source'.
i can't agree with you less, seun n his mods are leveraging on the popularity of their platform to make more money. Ok ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj, His Wife Lineo & Swanky Jerry At The Global Citizen Festival / Susan Peters Blast Big Brother African / Yvonne Jegede Shares Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.