Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish (28684 Views)

Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi Twin Daughters Have Lunch / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by mekybabe1: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Papa. Rich,mama rich. Wetin una dey expect before?
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by ekojoe(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2017
teebaxy:
What's the ranting about China money... This guy got over 80% of his wealth in Chelsea... May God bless my hussle too
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by Segadem(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2017
oake:
I go love oh! nice one from Olga. Mikel is dam.ned lucky!
yeah he married a billionaire's dauthter
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by buzyjoy(f): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Cute
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by fx45(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
I see a lot of ignorant people screaming "Mikels money" hahahahaahha!! Ironically Mikel is the "gold digger" in their relationship, Mr Diyachenko and Abramovich are buisness partners/homeboys that grew up together in Russian, Mikels money is 'coins' compared to what Olga is sitting on, i sure say nah Mikel money dem go dey use buy pampers angry angry
Late Diyachenko.... I guess the pretty Ms Olga should be in charge now.
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by kernel501: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
I see a lot of ignorant people screaming "Mikels money" hahahahaahha!! Ironically Mikel is the "gold digger" in their relationship, Mr Diyachenko and Abramovich are buisness partners/homeboys that grew up together in Russian, Mikels money is 'coins' compared to what Olga is sitting on, i sure say nah Mikel money dem go dey use buy pampers angry angry

How does it affect your small brain, that can't pen down a local street girl?
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by Nature8(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2017
They're really growing fast.. Cute kids
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by soberdrunk(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2017
kernel501:

How does it affect your small brain, that can't pen down a local street girl?

The only way to deal with 'frustration" is to find a solution, trying to transfer it will only increase it.......

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by kernel501: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:

The only way to deal with 'frustration" is to find a solution, trying to transfer it will only increase it.......

Exactly my point, don't transfer it to Mikel.
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by theway83: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
money and Love they are 5@6.
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by kingsley724(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
very true
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by Paschy88(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:

Over sabi dey worry you joor.. The babe family dey count for millions.. People sabi comment without knowing the koko
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by maestro299: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2017
deb303:
Mikel the lost sheep... still morning the drifted bobo... #cleanrunningnose
Don't worry dear, for someone as beautiful as you are, Mikel is too small. Cristiano "ororo" Ronaldo is coming for you before the end of this year.
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by Dewaxy(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
delzbaba:
No love without money walahi..m
that guy is on money Allah
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by Helena555(f): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Cute❤
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Those kids are really cute

Shut up! He's lost cuz he is not with a Nigerian lady? Iranu Stop the jealousy and hate. It kills very quick
am not jealous or hating... not everybody is as bitter and frustrated as you
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by UncleJudax(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Very shallow thought. While Olga is probably waiting for her fathers will, Mikel is making money and spending like it means nothing.
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by soberdrunk(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
UncleJudax:

Very shallow thought. While Olga is probably waiting for her fathers will, Mikel is making money and spending like it means nothing.

You obviously dont know the difference between "coming from money" and "coming into money" angry

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by Jennifer89(f): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
delzbaba:
No love without money walahi..

money dey Make love Sweetcheesy
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by UncleJudax(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:

You obviously dont know the difference between "coming from money" and "coming into money" angry
Still shallow. Mr Diyachenko's money is his, unless and until he wills it out.. to her..Olga has at least a sibling...take note

So, I dont get your argument, Mikels money is his (and has been for atleast 10years), while Olga depends on her father...
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
deb303:

am not jealous or hating... not everybody is as bitter and frustrated as you
k
Re: Cute Photos Of Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Living Lavish by oloriLFC(f): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
blaise00700:
I adore my twin babies (Anna and Austin).

Daddy doesn't have so much money to fly you around but i promise to always love and work hard to provide your basic needs cry
Don't be sad smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) / NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift / Uyo Township Modern Stadium Getting Facelift.... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.