Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

About Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / About Big Brother Nigeria (307 Views)

7 Things People Hate About Big Brother Naija / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Big Brother Nigeria by davimus(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2017
I'm still thinking if there are some Nigerians that are forced to watch that program - that's the reason for the hate posts/comments I see online everyday. There are many stations you can choose to watch any other thing. This is a frigging T.V show primed to entertain adults. If the show is offensive to you, simply call DSTV and have them block off the channel from your decoder. Personally, I don't like the show because I think it is a time waster. I haven't seen even 1 minute of it but I will not come out here bashing it. Many of you wouldn't mind being one of the contestants if you had the opportunity - You want to be rich and famous like Ebuka, Gideon Okeke, UTI amongst others. Besides, what are they doing in BBN that many of you do not do in real life? Whenever I switched on my TV I don't bother going to watch BBN, I have no interest in it, not because I am claiming saint or whatever - I just don't like it. Why don't you be like me who prefer watching NAT Geo wild, go to other stations to watch educative programmes instead of coming online to rap about BBN. You don't like it, don't watch it. It's that simple.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Efe Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija 2017 - Congratulate Him / Who Are The Top Five Female Celebrities In Nigeria? / Watch, Official Video Here.>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.