Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Final Goodbye To Oily Face. My Experience - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Final Goodbye To Oily Face. My Experience (704 Views)

Face Packs To Get Rid Of Oily Skin / Pls Which Cream Can Oily Face Guy Use? / How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Goodbye To Oily Face. My Experience by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Hi friends! Read till the end please.
I know I have written more than one article on how to eradicate oily facial skin. It probably worked for some people while it isn't the perfect solution for some others (I belong to this category).
Funny right? Yes, I am a living experience. You can't begin to imagine the damage oily facial has done to my general look, forget all the sermons about oily facial skin being the best and all.
Is it the fact that I can't keep my makeup intact for more than 30minutes straight? Or the embarrassing questions I get from people during a hot, busy or hectic day? Aww! Sarah are you ill? Are you okay? What's wrong? You look worn out. A class mate of mine way back in the university once asked me in Yoruba "Sarah shey won din buns ni oju e ni? " (Sarah is someone frying buns on your face?) yes! It's been that bad.
Oily facial skin can affect you......read more here and thank me later http://www.kingqueenarena.com/2017/02/final-victory-over-oily-facial-skin-my.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Right Wedding Dress For Your Big Day / Do You Know You Can Stock Your House With Foodstuffs With As Little As N1500 / Red Fashionable Gown For Valentine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.