Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Need Help Opening A Business Paypal Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help Opening A Business Paypal Account (539 Views)

Own A Nigerian Business Paypal Today And Learn Mini Importation From Ebay. / Who Needs A Verified Business Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Opening A Business Paypal Account by Maxiscope(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Hello,

I am working on a project and I need to incorporate paypal as a payment medium, The problem is that business/premier paypal is not avaivalbel for paypal.com/ng. Please is there any recommendation or help on how I can get one?
Re: Need Help Opening A Business Paypal Account by mokoshalb(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Maxiscope:
Hello,

I am working on a project and I need to incorporate paypal as a payment medium, The problem is that business/premier paypal is not avaivalbel for paypal.com/ng. Please is there any recommendation or help on how I can get one?
my advice is use another payment portal, if you must use PayPal, create a foreign PayPal preferably USA, has maximum features, but you risk getting limited or suspended...
Re: Need Help Opening A Business Paypal Account by Maxiscope(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
mokoshalb:
my advice is use another payment portal, if you must use PayPal, create a foreign PayPal preferably USA, has maximum features, but you risk getting limited or suspended...

The problem is can't just open as if from USA, requires that I fill in SSN. And I lack knowledge of any other trust-able platform. Thanks for the thought though
Re: Need Help Opening A Business Paypal Account by hostkobo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
@Maxiscope,

Chief, take to the first advise: use another payment solution.

Note: you want to receive payments from Paypal. The last I heard was Paypal accounts opened from Nigeria are limited to send(making payments) only. You can't receive any payments via any of those kinda accounts.

Reason: our banking system is porous: our banking system is totally crap. Ours is where dead men have accounts and can make ATM withdrawals.

Thats why either opening a totally foreign paypal account or incorporating another payment platform is your best option. Beware, there are some folks that will tell you they can help you open a foreign paypal account through some underground means, you might get bitten at the end of the day. Its someone else's identity and financial record that will be used to verify the paypal account, and the day the Paypal auditors come calling, all the money you had in it will be lost.

Mind you, the paypal peeps know when and how those accounts get opened, so they will just wait for your payments to start rolling in before bringing down the hammer.

regards
HK
Re: Need Help Opening A Business Paypal Account by mokoshalb(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
ok
Re: Need Help Opening A Business Paypal Account by Mary244(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
i need this-!!!

(1) (Reply)

Need A Video Editor To Create A Short Simple Video For Me / Bring Your Payoneer,skrill And Bitcoins For Instant Payments / Turn Your Itunes Giftcard To Cash In Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.