Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. (5699 Views)

Rate This Drawing That I Did In 46 Minutes ( Photos) / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother / See The Controversial Sculpture Spotted In Benue That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by CastroTbb(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2017
He is my very good friend and a 400l student in the department of Accounting, Benue State university

7 Likes

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2017
He looks like Dino

1 Like

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Abdullateef77(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2017
nice
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by ipobarecriminals: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
undecided wetin the people talk ? They hail him for drawing a smiling boy?

6 Likes

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2017
lovely
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by success1smyn(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2017
omo see talent,
this one na oluya
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by DozieInc(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2017
Ok.
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Bahddo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
It's nice. He shades better than he can draw though. He should work more on getting the features accurately, and he would produce masterpieces.

4 Likes

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Richy4(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Very nice...That's just the only talent i wish i had...Can't even draw a straight line if my life depended on it smiley

6 Likes

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by wayne4loan: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Who got people talking ? ...... The man or the boy? angry
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by browniex: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
As an artist you have to be creative and imaginative, there is no creativity in drawing people's pictures.use your brain and your mind,imagine, then bring it to life through drawing,that is the hallmark of a great artist.I can draw people's pictures well,bit I don't see myself as an artist.

1 Like

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by mikeyung71(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yoruba pple wud b like "eleyi ya werey gann oo"

1 Like

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by AyamBlaze: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
browniex:
As an artist you have to be creative and imaginative, there is no creativity in drawing people's pictures.use your brain and your mind,imagine, then bring it to life through drawing,that is the hallmark of a great artist.I can draw people's pictures well,bit I don't see myself as an artist.
On point.
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Mrmoj: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
nice one smiley
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by coliboyswag: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
pls ehn am trying to post a topict but is telling me 2 wait for some minute that the system is overwelming
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by coliboyswag: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
pls ehn am trying to post a topic but is telling me 2 wait for some minute that the system is overwelming what dose it mean
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by oseka101(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
I know of a girl named neon that can do better she's za best....,
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Outofsync(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Stop celebrating mediocrity. There's nothing spectacular in this. undecided
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by FrankNetter(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Richy4:
Very nice...That's just the only talent i wish i had...Can't even draw a straight line if my life depended on it smiley

Lol. I can draw a straight line if my life depends on it o. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by hardbody: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Outofsync:
Stop celebrating mediocrity. There's nothing spectacular in this. undecided

'WICKIED'
[size=16pt]
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Bahddo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
browniex:
nonsense. Art is all-encompassing and isn't restricted to any one form. So people who produce hyper-realistic drawings aren't artists? They are what, barbers?

If you don't see your self as an artist, it's because deep down you know, you are below average.

2 Likes

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Richy4(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

Lol. I can draw a straight line if my life depends on it o. grin

My dear, that was not a laughing matter...I remembered my junior year in secondary school...The fine Art teacher always sympathize with me...she gives me 3/5 every time....Not because I can draw to earn that...But because of my effort..I was always in her class,I Don't pack my books and head to the library skipping her class like others, I usually do her assignment, answers all her theoretical question... So when it comes to drawing, she will just give me 3/5 which I was always happy about...I never scored 4 or more for once... grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by AmuEwu: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
CastroTbb:
He is my very good friend and a 400l student in the department of Accounting, Benue State university

Op let me tell you reality. That painting can only take the artist to a short distance

In art, that painting is an amateur work and the one below is a masterpiece

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by pelzzo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Are you a young Entrepreneur, starting your own brand on wears and accessories but have just a few customers? Well, good news comes your way. Register at www.baffuponline.com.ng and become a merchant today. All your items will be promoted in the blink of an eye and customers will start coming your way before you know it. For more information, contact us via 07086076711 or 07087807814. Baffuponline! Quality, fast and affordable.
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by MayhorE(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
He looks like Dino

gringringrin Bad belle
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by TulsaOklahoma: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
he should change department immediately.thank u
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by TosineGuy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
fine boy
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Dadon003: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
He looks like Dino
https://www.capitalxe.net/#!/user/register/ref/Ifeoluw, choose the silver package for chances of been paired on time, anyways an accounting student involved in Arts indeed requires a creative mind
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Dhamillahreh(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
wow..
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Crownadex(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
success1smyn:
omo see talent, this one na oluya
did u mean oluya jatijati ?
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Crownadex(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
mikeyung71:
Yoruba pple wud b like "eleyi ya werey gann oo"
OR eleyi ma n ya inkan ke

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you / Cool Desktop Wallpapers / Ugly Pictures... Viewers Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.