Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

“i_am_devinelli” – Wonderful Release Of Devinelli In Soundcloud - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “i_am_devinelli” – Wonderful Release Of Devinelli In Soundcloud (554 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP4: Burna Boy - Wonderful / How To Download Soundcloud Mp3 Songs And Album Art / More Soundcloud Repost Lets You Meet The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i_am_devinelli” – Wonderful Release Of Devinelli In Soundcloud by davidsammuel201: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2017
The new rap singer, Devinelli is creating craze amongst the music enthusiasts. “I_Am_Devinelli”, the new released rap music of this musician is currently collecting huge number of fans and followers in soundcloud. Apart from soundcloud, his single is out there in datpiff, youtube and other audio streaming sites. Other music producers are appreciating his creativity. DEE23 and Rida’s flexible voice is finely coupled with this new single. Devin Little aka Devinelli’s talent is undeniable. He is considered as one of the year’s most intriguing artists.

Snap beats, crystalline keyboard and guitar tune – all these instruments are finely combined with each other. Also, his mixtape is coming soon to create another buzz in social media. Soundcloud to youtube – everywhere he has gained good amount of popularity. There is no sign of slowing down in his progress. Besides, you can follow him on twitter to get all other updates. Stay tuned to get more exciting releases from Devinelli in soundcloud.

For more song visit our link : https://soundcloud.com/2051995/devinelli-x-dee23-x-rida

(1) (Reply)

Poll.. Who Is Better Between This Two / [music] Runtown Ft. Timi Blaze – Mad Over You (rap Remix) / What Are The Weirdest/strangest Songs On Your Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.