Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. (1081 Views)

Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Obituary: Burial Of Israel Babatunde Ogunsola Nigerian Killed In London Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2017
This is an horrifying Video Of A Nigerian Stoned to death by South Africans...this is not the first, second or third time this is happening and we fold our arms to let these South Africans kill our people for fun...your brother, sister, aunty or uncle could be next if we don't retaliate.

Are Nigerians cowards?

Why are South Africans killing our people in South Africa and we can't do same to their people here in Nigeria to teach them a lesson, how about we kill 10 South Africans for every Nigerian they kill?...Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

Don't mention our government cuz they have failed us and have contributed to the killing of our people.

Once again I ask...are Nigerians cowards?

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/16847952_256594684795101_8216667771807727616_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjQ4OSwicmxhIjo3NTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&oh=e5f47b1b33cf9c77025272c6cd2b7d87&oe=58ADA1E6

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/02/xenophobia-gruesome-video-shows.html?m=1

Watch the video and see how a South African Man smashed a big stone on the head of a Nigerian lying helpless on the ground.

NB
I don't mean to instigate hate or violence but it is so painful watching these South Africans kill Nigerians with the government doing nothing about it...if they can't help save and protect the people they were voted into power to protect should we now be allowed to take laws into our hands?
Re: Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Baba no instigate hate

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. by tunderay(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2017
What sort of post is this? Do you measure a level of corwadice by killing your fellow human being? Yes, you are right its not OK for us to allow them continue the killings but you don't cut your head cos you have an headache in my opinion.
Re: Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
Baba no promote hate

So we should fold our arms and watch our people killed...the government have failed to protect her people, this is not the first, second or third time this is happening and it surely won't be the last we will hear of this senseless killings. Maybe when they hear we also killed 10 South Africans in retaliation they will take us seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
tunderay:
What sort of post is this? Do you measure a level of corwadice by killing your fellow human being? Yes, you are right its not OK for us to allow them continue the killings but you don't cut your head cos you have an headache in my opinion.

So, you mean they should keep killing our people and we watch them even when the government of both countries looks clueless. No arrest made whatsoever, are the killers ghosts?

Watch the video and see how a South African Man smashed a big stone on the head of a Nigerian lying helpless on the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

So we should fold our arms and watch our people killed...the government have failed to protect her people, this is not the first, second or third time this is happening and it surely won't be the last we will hear of this senseless killings. Maybe when they hear we also killed 10 South Africans in retaliation they will take us seriously.
Then they'll kill even more of our people. South Africans are dumb. The most annoying part of all these is that not a single arrest have been made. the police are usually there to supervise their people attacking Nigerians. Nobody said a thing when idiotic king Zulu of SA made a hate against foreigners some 2years back. I think the best thing is for Nigerians to to sell of their businesses in SA sand return home.,we'll do the same down here

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. by stanway(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
nigeria is a big for nothing country,we know our government is fantastically uselless and people are not helping matters all they do is to rant online,we don't need government permission before we attack those bastard in our backyard.
Re: Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. by tunderay(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

So, you mean they should keep killing our people and we watch them even when the government of both countries looks clueless. No arrest made whatsoever, are the killers ghosts?

watching the video or not is not the issue, are you now saying we should be killing the South Africans Nationals here? I don't get it, I think the bedt option is still dialogue, govt of both countries can sort it out. I am not questioning your complaints, infact that's the best you can do as a citizen but your solution is wrong.
Re: Are Nigerians Cowards? Watch A Nigerian Killed By South Africans. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
tunderay:
watching the video or not is not the issue, are you now saying we should be killing the South Africans Nationals here? I don't get it, I think the bedt option is still dialogue, govt of both countries can sort it out. I am not questioning your complaints, infact that's the best you can do as a citizen but your solution is wrong.

Please watch the video...don't reply me if you haven't seen the video.

(1) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber Reportedly Arrested In Lagos With Gun Hidden In Between.... / New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts / Thief Uses New Tactics To Steal Expensive Phone From Woman In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.