Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Young Man Share Burial Poster Of Himself (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Share Burial Poster Of Himself (pic) (1301 Views)

Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Share Burial Poster Of Himself (pic) by hibee14eve(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2017
i don't know what to call this but am sure you guys would know what to call it. i can't imagine a teenager writing his own obituary.

Please move this topic to the appropriate section

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/02/tf-is-wrong-with-this-one-young-man.html?m=1

Re: Young Man Share Burial Poster Of Himself (pic) by doughziay: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
.As it stands, he isnt useful to the family and society. Whatever happens thereafter, it wouldn't be a painful exit anymore. ODE!
Re: Young Man Share Burial Poster Of Himself (pic) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dis one don donate e sense to ultimate cycler
Re: Young Man Share Burial Poster Of Himself (pic) by 1miccza: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
The line about rugged paccad men simply tells you that he's a cultist that's trying to feel what it would be like when he goes down. This one fit be Executioner sef

(1) (Reply)

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Tearing My Marriage Apart / When You Have A No Nonsense Dad(photo) / Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.