Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk (1676 Views)

Job For Office Clerk In A Reputable Mortgage Bank / Office Clerk / Office Clerk Needed Urgently In Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by NigAmbassador: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2017
There is an urgent vacancy for the post of an Office Clerk
Male
OND or SSCE
20 - 27 years of age
he must reside around ketu, maryland, anthony, obanikoro, palmgroove, shomolu, onipanu axis

send a cover letter and resume to wolfhatng@gmail.com
deadline is the 24th of feb, 2017

thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by NigAmbassador: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
please HND/BSc need not apply

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by KosiPhrank(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
I'm interested, I have my SSCE, CERT-ICT and professional Diploma in computer and information technology. I have sent my application letter and CV.
FRANKLIN K. EMEKA
08067714497, 08021246210
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by ebere19(f): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2017
I HAVE OND
eberemercy19@yahoo.com
07068590720,AM SORRY I SAW IT LATE DOU TO NO DATA
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by fabiomatic(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
i was trying to respond to your email but wasnt going through. Whats up?
NigAmbassador:
There is an urgent vacancy for the post of an Office Clerk
Male
OND or SSCE
20 - 27 years of age
he must reside around ketu, maryland, anthony, obanikoro, palmgroove, shomolu, onipanu axis

send a cover letter and resume to wolfhatng@gmail.com
deadline is the 24th of feb, 2017

thanks
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by NigAmbassador: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
fabiomatic:
i was trying to respond to your email but wasnt going through. Whats up?

am good bro.

how did IQ systems Solutions interview go with you?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by Richnero(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
NigAmbassador:

am good bro.

bro is the post still open?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by NigAmbassador: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Richnero:
bro is the post still open?

yeah bro...a friend of mine got an interview invite to that company.

please do you have any idea of the interview and process
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by Richnero(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
NigAmbassador:

yeah bro...a friend of mine got an interview invite to that company.

please do you have any idea of the interview and process
No I don't. I can still apply right?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by NigAmbassador: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Richnero:
No I don't. I can still apply right?

i dont know bro... thats why i reawakened this post
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by lakesidepapa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
richnero u have a mail
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk by fabiomatic(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
when is yours?
i did it about two years ago but it was pretty much questions and answers. ensure you are well grounded in the position you are applying for?
NigAmbassador:

am good bro.

(1) (Reply)

Npower Release List Of Unpaid Volunteers With Invalid Account Details / Urgent Vacancy / Vacancy In A 1st Generation Bank: Service Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.