Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners (65083 Views)

Taxify Operations In Ibadan. (Drivers And Partners). Share Your Experiences / E-hailing Whatsapp Group -uber/taxify Drivers And Partners / Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mbhs139(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
edetsimon:
Simon edet by name, Location Iwaya, Yaba Lagos. Experience uber driver. 07013777829 . Boss I think 30k is fare to safe the stress on the car but if you stand on 35k I'm willing to do it. I'm Honest to myself before the World. Have a nice day sir.

If I get you a 2003 Toyota Corrolla, direct tokunbo, say at the cost of 1.6m, plus comprehensive insurance, how much are you willing to pay back on hire purchase, and for how long would you complete the payment?

You all can send your confidential response to

aksiumnigeriaconsult@gmail.com
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mbhs139(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mhideyh:
Please house am in dire need of a car urgently for rentals

Make - toyota
Model - corolla
Year - 2005 upwards

Address - ikota
Rentals - 30-35k

I have 2 verifiable guarantors
You can reach me on 08160833846 (calls or whatsapp)

If I get you a 2003 Toyota Corrolla, direct tokunbo, say at the cost of 1.6m, plus comprehensive insurance, how much are you willing to pay back on hire purchase, and for how long would you complete the payment?
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mbhs139(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olayetan:

Is it still available?

We can strike a deal,
I'm still a student but I can work Friday to Monday and your car will be in your custody everyday, will only come pick it up to work on the days I mentioned and all money made through the car will be paid in your account, you just settle me weekly based on the amount I make with the time I work...

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by REDshouse(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2018
mbhs139:

sir Pls let me have your number and let's discuss interested and I won't make you regret it... 07082985176 is my number...
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by AkibuIdowu2018(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2018
mbhs139:

I am intersected 08028294400
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by AkibuIdowu2018(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2018
I am interested 08028294400
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by AkibuIdowu2018(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2018
fairking:
Need a very experienced uber driver, must reside around Akowonjo, shasha or Orisumbare in Lagos.
The car is a Totota camry 2007 tokumbo, on rentage basis.
Expected delivery is 35k, Monday to saturday. No sunday.
contact me on 08033981985 or 08023307615

I am intersected 08028294400
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by AkibuIdowu2018(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2018
mbhs139:

Am interested 08028294400

1 Like

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mogulx: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2018
I need a driver from Agege/Iyana-Ipaja Axis prefarably for a Toyota Corolla 2006 model for Uber/Taxify. Kindly reach out on whatsapp or call 07068941647. Thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Olayetan(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
mbhs139:

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by edetsimon: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
mbhs139:

Good day boss, please I can deliver 35k weekly with no story. I have good experience with good rating. I live at Iwaya Yaba. Please I need this offer from you. Help me and you will enjoy me. Thank you. 07013777829.edetsimon2@gmail.com
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mbhs139(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
I appreciate all of you that responded to my offer. Meanwhile, it's a deluge of response, and I don't know who and who to go into the contact with. You know, the issue of trust.

However, I want each and everyone of you to send me a detailed application, including your detailed CV, to my email: aksiumnigeriaconsult@gmail.com. There are two spots to be filled, on hire purchase basis.

Applicants must posses minimum of senior secondary school certificate, that is, most have attempted WAEC but may not necessarily have credits in all the subjects.

Finally, give a detailed offer and how you intend to go about fulfilling the contract.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mbhs139(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
edetsimon:
Good day boss, please I can deliver 35k weekly with no story. I have good experience with good rating. I live at Iwaya Yaba. Please I need this offer from you. Help me and you will enjoy me. Thank you. 07013777829.edetsimon2@gmail.com

I appreciate all of you that responded to my offer. Meanwhile, it's a deluge of response, and I don't know who and who to go into the contact with. You know, the issue of trust.

However, I want each and everyone of you to send me a detailed application, including your detailed CV, to my email: aksiumnigeriaconsult@gmail.com. There are two spots to be filled, on hire purchase basis.

Applicants must posses minimum of senior secondary school certificate, that is, most have attempted WAEC but may not necessarily have credits in all the subjects.

Finally, give a detailed offer and how you intend to go about fulfilling the contract.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mbhs139(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
REDshouse:
sir Pls let me have your number and let's discuss interested and I won't make you regret it... 07082985176 is my number...

Thank you for your time.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by REDshouse(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
mbhs139:

Thank you for your time.
thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Olayetan(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
mbhs139:

Will pay 2.4m in 18months sir
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by JuanDeDios: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
videomaid:

yes sire
the requirement are any good car from 2007 models
Clarify this. Uber Nigeria doesn't accept 2005 models anymore?
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mbhs139(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Olayetan:

Will pay 2.4m in 18months sir

Not a good deal sir.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Olayetan(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
mbhs139:

Not a good deal sir.

What are you looking into,
Tell me your offer...
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Benobute: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
I Am experience uber and taxify driver, i need a car in a good condition for rental or high purchase. contact 08064156060. wattspp or call Thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Olayetan(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
mbhs139:

Not a good deal sir.

Remove the comprehensive insurance,
I will pay 2.8 in 2yrs
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by sheantip(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
s.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mbhs139(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Olayetan:

Remove the comprehensive insurance,
I will pay 2.8 in 2yrs

Well, I'm afraid I've changed my mind about investing in UBER Business. I have now opted for a long distance journey transportation business, starting with two units of Sienna. The risk is high, though, as well as the RoI, compared to Uber.

Thanks to everyone for their response, and good luck to you all.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by rashylous(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
*UBER/TAXIFY VEHICLE NEEDED LAGOS OR ABUJA*

A serious minded young man who is technically inclined in using geographic Map to run *UBER/TAXIFY* OPERATIONS need a working perfectly vehicle for hire purchase to run *UBER/TAXIFY* business.

Please revert any available Vehicle immediately.
Thanks
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by funso77(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2018
mbhs139:

Well, I'm afraid I've changed my mind about investing in UBER Business. I have now opted for a long distance journey transportation business, starting with two units of Sienna. The risk is high, though, as well as the RoI, compared to Uber.

Thanks to everyone for their response, and good luck to you all.

@mbhs139 dear sir, I sent you a mail indicating my interest on the quoted subject above. Anticipating your soonest favorable response Sir.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by TOCHINEDU: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2018
I can pay you 2.1m and will remit 40k per week in a year. I will bring a guaranty as well

If I get you a 2003 Toyota Corrolla, direct tokunbo, say at the cost of 1.6m, plus comprehensive insurance, how much are you willing to pay back on hire purchase, and for how long would you complete the payment?[/quote]
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by TOCHINEDU: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2018
I will pay 2.1m in instalments if 40k per week for a 12 months. I also will get a guarantor
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by TOCHINEDU: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I am a newly registered Uber driver, I have many years if experience in driving and I am in need of a car on hire purchase from anyone e who is willing to partner with a trusted young man. I will deliver 40k on weekly basis for the duration of the agreed fee. I can also provide a guarantor. Thanks in anticipation for a favourable response.
You can reach me on
:07080359337
: danichinedu1986@gmail.com
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by funso77(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name's Folorunsho, a resident residing at Surulere, Aguda, Lagos State. I am a professional driver with a great deal of experience spanning over 10 years with good knowledge of both manual and automatic transmissions. Having been unemployed for a while now, I decided to put my passion first and seek greener pastures with what I love doing.

Am using this opportunity to advertise my availability as a Contract Driver to any individual, family, business parastatals and institutions requiring my services. Be it daily or on a weekly basis within and outside the metropolitan of Lagos State. My actual preference is on inter-state driving. I can drive long hours if your service do require me to.

I have the ability to learn on the fly, adapt to different scenarios and exceed even the most demanding of requirements. I am familiar with many areas of mostly Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and other South-Western States but am not limited to these areas and would want to widen my scope and learn new areas. I also bring personality to the position; ideal for establishing good rapport with all clients alike.

Its an employment I would love to undertake to raise some money for my eventual transportation business I want to set-up by February or latest March 2019. Hence the reason I do not want to be permanently engaged in anything for now but I do believe individuals, business people and corporate organizations do require this service from time to time.

I do not have a/any vehicle for this service but I can be engaged with you or your institution by driving/using your available vehicle.

All remuneration for my service is considerably reasonable, affordable and can be negotiated. You can contact me at 09057139245 or 08098791557. Am available with both numbers on WhatsApp. Please help me by engaging me so as to raise money for my capital project. God bless and keep the calls coming. Remember please, 1st come, 1st served.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mayst: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Newly registered foreign used Toyota Camry 2005 available for weekly rentals on Uber/Taxify, only experienced drivers should get in touch 08033320581 (WhatsApp as well)
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by mayaj(f): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author

already a registered uber driver in need of a car
resides in Ajah
Call me : 08110212755

Experienced uber driver urgently needed to drive a 2007 Toyota Corolla for uber/Taxify on rental basis - N35k per week.

He must be registered on both uber/TAXIFY platforms, should possess a valid driver’s license, smartphone and would be required to submit details of 2 guarantors.

driver should be living around Ajah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) / Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.