Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,640 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Something Is About To Happen. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Is About To Happen. (353 Views)

Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Is About To Happen. by uchkochi(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
SOMETHING IS JUST ABOUT TO HAPPEN, GET EXCITED, MAINTAIN A JOYFUL ATTITUDE.

The level of your joy determines the level of your happiness. What will happen to you within the next one hour depends on how consistently you rejoice over what may be happening to you now. Whether it is good or bad, just rejoice and there will be a change. Joy is the cheapest road to victory. Joy is a display of confidence. Joy is the most accurate expression of faith. So rejoice because in one hour time, what you thought could not change will change automatically. The devil has been manipulation fear into your heart by showing you negative pictures and making you hear negative news. Those news may be a fact but it is not the truth. The truth is that MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS. Ignore the challenges, they are only there to steal your joy, BUT once you decide to REJOICE INSTEAD OF WORRY OR COMPLAIN, the challenges will fizzle out because God will always step in to help the joyful. In the presence of the LORD there is fullness of JOY, HALLELUYAH!!!. HEAR THIS; WITH FAITH YOU CAN QUENCH ALL THE FIERY DARTS OF THE DEVIL BUT WITH JOY YOU QUENCH THE DEVIL HIMSELF. The devil cannot survive where there is joy just as a fish cannot survive on land. YOU ARE BLESSED, JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD JUST FOR YOU SO HE CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING, MOTIVATE HIM TO ACT BY REJOICING ALWAYS. Romans 8:32, Philippians 4:19, Isaiah 12:3.

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
*farts
Re: Something Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=uchkochi post=53950535]SOMETHING IS JUST ABOUT TO HAPPEN, GET EXCITED, MAINTAIN A JOYFUL ATTITUDE.

The level of your joy determines the level of your happiness. What will happen to you within the next one hour depends on how consistently you rejoice over what may be happening to you now. Whether it is good or bad, just rejoice and there will be a change. Joy is the cheapest road to victory. Joy is a display of confidence. Joy is the most accurate expression of faith. So rejoice because in one hour time, what you thought could not change will change automatically. The devil has been manipulation fear into your heart by showing you negative pictures and making you hear negative news. Those news may be a fact but it is not the truth. The truth is that MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS. Ignore the challenges, they are only there to steal your joy, BUT once you decide to REJOICE INSTEAD OF WORRY OR COMPLAIN, the challenges will fizzle out because God will always step in to help the joyful. In the presence of the LORD there is fullness of JOY, HALLELUYAH!!!. HEAR THIS; WITH FAITH YOU CAN QUENCH ALL THE FIERY DARTS OF THE DEVIL BUT WITH JOY YOU QUENCH THE DEVIL HIMSELF. The devil cannot survive where there is joy just as a fish cannot survive on land. YOU ARE BLESSED, JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD JUST FOR YOU SO HE CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING, MOTIVATE HIM TO ACT BY REJOICING ALWAYS. Romans 8:32, Philippians 4:19, Isaiah 12:3.

[/quote

There's nothing that drives the enemy away like praise to, faith in, and joy with Christ! It's all in the mind...how one views a situation. Either the glass is "half-full" or "half-empty". Negative thoughts can kill a person spiritually and eventually physically.
I woke up this morning, and after spending some time praying...read a scripture verse that really spoke to me. It excited me so much cause I knew it was God speaking to me....
He answers if we will spend time with Him...and fellowship with Him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christian Be A Prepper Or In Any Way Involved With Doomsday Prepping? / Am Not Baptized But I Take Holy Communion / Plea For Spiritual Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.