Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) (832 Views)

Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) by sar33: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
According to popular Port Harcourt Pastor and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries David Ibiyeomie,a woman who has been on wheelchair for 3weeks because of severe injury on her legs was healed at his crusade in Bayelsa.During the crusade,she dropped her wheelchair and started walking.

She was called up by Pastor David Ibiyeomie alongside her daughter.They could not help but danced to the admiration of the massive crowd at the crusade.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-david-ibiyeomie-heals-wheelchair.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) by sar33: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2017

Re: Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) by sar33: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
sar33:
More
more

Re: Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) by benedictnsi(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
thank you Lord Jesus for her......
Re: Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
For real?
Re: Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) by Thunderdick(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mr. Seun come and comment
Re: Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) by Topgainer: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
So arranging wheelchair for conditions that do not require such is still reigning. As far as I am concerned that woman does not depend on Wheelchair to move before the Bayelsa stage incidence. The question should have been for how long can she sustain standing or movement without Wheelchair before compared with the duration she stood up to the admiration of the followers of Bishop David Ibiyiomie.
The healing she is expecting from God is the obvious wound on her legs -drying up the wound is a miracle that God can do instantly by reputation as was in the case of Neyman.
The most common arrangee manifestation of con artists around the world is that of raising Wheelchair and taking snapshots with it while the main illness persists.
Re: Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) by obinna58(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Scammers when I saw the thread I thought the leg was totally disfigured only for me to click and see complete human leg with burns
Re: Popular Port Harcourt Heals Wheelchair-bound Woman With Severe Leg Injury(pics) by obinna58(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Scammers when I saw the thread I thought the leg was totally disfigured only for me to click and see complete human leg with burns undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kill The Rapist If You Can / Why do youths die these days? / "We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.