Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] (47654 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Ghanaian Lady Shows Off Her Special Tongue. / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
There is someone special in the life of Wizkid's ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo and the fellow showed how special Tania is when he sent her a huge bunch of Rose flowers followed with a big gift bag this past valentine.

The super model who didnt reveal the name of the 'Special One', showed of the flowers on her social media. Tania has so far been mute about her love life ever since she broke up with Wizkid, but it now looks like she has moved on to someone special.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/tania-omotayo-gets-huge-bunch-of-rose.html

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by benedictnsi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
so make we fry beans abi

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by mamapidgin: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
hmm
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Kingstel(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
benedictnsi:
so make we fry beans abi
Dey force you to view & comment? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by benedictnsi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kingstel:
Dey force you to view & comment? undecided
just like dem force you to quote me abi
I greet you

75 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
I just wasted my precious mb

6 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by auntysimbiat(f): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pretty

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by thunderfiremods(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Now dat u know she has a special one, kill cow

3 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by SweetBoyFriend(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2017

On behalf of every guy on Nairaland

We don't give a running and flying fucck

12 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Vickiweezy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
And so?
Who gives a fvck?
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Olateef(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
My mum bought me a Car and I didn't boast about it online... Spit on thread

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by koolet: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Make we go fry amala now abi jobless op
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Silva79(f): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
frontpage just dey boring since morning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by bayocanny: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
I don give a damn!
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
No be G-Wagon sef...
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by olaolulazio(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Saw this and couldn't stop laughing:

Egg is now N70 naira for one..... What exactly is happening in Nigeria? Did d fowl deliver through CS?

11 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Cholls(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Majoriki: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Shey make I begin dance makossa ni??
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Daviestunech(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

On behalf of every guy on Nairaland

We don't give a running and flying fucck
I gv a fucck bro tongue
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Flower of 800naira na the guy see pack full every where with outdated greeting card of 50-50 naira. WIZZY go so dey laff for where him dey right now.

4 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by sladimeji(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Op why now... E no conzign us garri is still tirififti

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by collitexnaira(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
So this one is also a yeyebrity bcus she once dated wizkid
Who she Epp

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Jokerada: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
lofty900:
The feeling is mutual

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by timilehin007(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
gift abi gabbage
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Mememan: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
angry
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Omo See chieftancy tittle, "Wizkid Ex"
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Donmoris212: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
lofty900:
i swear

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Ajsmart(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice. Will make some nice scarlet ewedu with those. ;DEspecially during this recession.
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by lastmaster(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
The mod dat push dis rubbish to ftc, must be high on cow dung.
Re: Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] by Kaxmytex(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lucky u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Kiss Daniel Spotted Together (Photo) / Meet Bambam's Lookalike, Oyinlola Odumewu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.