Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kids Definition Of Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kids Definition Of Love (3219 Views)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Game Of Love / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Definition Of Love by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2009
Don’t be surprised that despite their young and innocent minds, kids already have a simple but deep gasp of that four letter word. here are few of what they think Love is. happy reading.

“Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smile to each other”
“Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK”
“Love is when you tell a guy u like his shirt, then he wears it everyday”
“Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsome”
“ I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old cloths and has to go and buy new ones
“When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you”
“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs”
Re: Kids Definition Of Love by netotse(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2009
camelot:

Don’t be surprised that despite their young and innocent minds, kids already have a simple but deep gasp of that four letter word. here are few of what they think Love is. happy reading.

“Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smile to each other”
“Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK”
“Love is when you tell a guy u like his shirt, then he wears it everyday”
“Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsome”
“ I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old cloths and has to go and buy new ones
“When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you”
“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs”

sweet. . .
Re: Kids Definition Of Love by adebayo201: 5:30am On Dec 11, 2009
As a kid love is a four letter word dat makes u to go around four times in maimi beach looking for the one who has that same letterz as urz.
Re: Kids Definition Of Love by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
hmm!!

(1) (Reply)

Leviathan / Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)part 32 / Love To Lust (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.