Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Van Der Vaart: "i Have Waited For My Chance Since The Begininng Of The Season" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Van Der Vaart: "i Have Waited For My Chance Since The Begininng Of The Season" (548 Views)

Rafael Van Der Vaart – Wesley Sneijder Is Okay For Manchester United / Van Der Vaart And Sneijder Begin Twitter Battle / Peter Cech Vs Van Der Sar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Der Vaart: "i Have Waited For My Chance Since The Begininng Of The Season" by oladipodr(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
do we have true real madrid in this country?

After a rough start to the season, Rafael van der Vaart has earned the coach's confidence and won over the fans' hearts.

Congratulations for the great match you played against Olympique de Marseille. Was it one of your best since joining Real Madrid?

http://realmadridfansclub.ning.com

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Draws / Arsenals Grave_yard / Arsenal Wins Stoke {1-3}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.