Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video (46610 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dyt:
grin Dyt o! I don die.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by Dyt(f): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
grin Dyt o! I don die.

Abeg o bros
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by adegeye38(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
FuckBuhari:
when i hear people say the normal Nonsense like "baba God pick my call" i always laugh at their believe. There is no such thing as God in heaven. The existence of God was created by mere imaginations from the Europeans (Whites), and as such, the devil is being refered to be (Black i.e Africans). We have gotta do away with such believe in order to attain the development we crave for.
What came first the chicken or the egg?

if you throw a dice 72 times what is the chance that you will get 6 consistently the whole 72 times?
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by NotComplaining: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
FuckBuhari:
when i hear people say the normal Nonsense like "baba God pick my call" i always laugh at their believe. There is no such thing as God in heaven. The existence of God was created by mere imaginations from the Europeans (Whites), and as such, the devil is being refered to be (Black i.e Africans). We have gotta do away with such believe in order to attain the development we crave for.

Whaaaat are you ok at all

So when you look in a mirror you see a cataclysmic accident?!

Dude your fuckery is too much to contain...

When you swallow, eat and mess with full confidence you think an accident is behind all that?

How many fingers you got? 5 right? How many eyes? 2 right? But i bet your complexion and color of eyes are unique to you.

Go sit ur dumb ass down somewhere and receive sense.

Anyone that needs to be convinced of Gods' existence is retar'ded. Check urself man.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by brunofarad(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
agongajoseph:
Sorry hater, dude is a Star attention or seeking attention comes with it. Fry stone swallow.

Guy ,abeg bend make I see better people
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by tainot2002(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
ωнαт ιѕ тнє мєαиιиg σf тнιѕ иσω .αяє уσυ ιитιмι∂αтιиg υѕ ωιтн уσυя ωєαℓтн ? gσ∂ ρℓєαѕє ѕнαмє му єиєму тнιѕ уєαя
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
NotComplaining:

When you swallow, eat and mess with full confidence you think an accident is behind all that?

How many fingers you got? 5 right? How many eyes? 2 right? But i bet your complexion and color of eyes are unique to you.

Anyone that needs to be convinced of Gods' existence is retar'ded. Check urself man.
bro, no need to be insultive. Violence aint d key to indoctrination. #peaceBro

1 Like

Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
eezeribe:

You just typed rubbish
thanks
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by Awoo88: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
kcee and E-money are not as rich as they seem. wizkid and the rest aren't left out. this is make believe, that's what entertainment is about. this right here could have been staged somewhere in festac.

PS: I am a hater, so don't bother quoting me.
You are very correct. There few real rich guys among them. Don jazzy, psquare and very few others. The rest are just managing to keep up appearance.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by yinkslinks(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Childish
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by NotComplaining: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
FuckBuhari:
bro, no need to be insultive. Violence aint d key to indoctrination. #peaceBro
Where's the violence man?

Ur the dude trying to indoctrinate.

Next time, know ur audience.. We're all not blind followers.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by azzima(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
FuckBuhari:
So who made humans??have you seen how complex every living thing is?? Fish with gills to breath in water,bird with wing to balance and soar in the air. U think we just came by accident? Our liver,kidney,heart functions even scientist CANNOT make a living thing. ..they can only TRY to duplicate living things by using the original living being made by God. We have been so intelligently made for anyone to say we came by accident.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by malachytochukwu(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
searchng4love:
cheesy He must display that madness and ruffianism they are known for.... omo oju oriola ri....ti nperae ni olaniyonu
Poverty is a bitch they say. ....Onye bu igu ka ewu n' eso
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by joey150(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Preca:
Pls do not forget the needy in ur country too
I hope you remember them too.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2017

Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by chibuzorAbia: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
NotComplaining:

Oloriburuku upon all your useless prayers and churches all over our dirty ugly backward dark country where is your fukking God?

Keep deceiving yourself with your righteousness in poverty hunger disease. That guy is right. That's why your fukking pastors Bleep your wife's, laugh at you and ball seriously with your money! They know you are fools and idiots. Keep closing your eyes and expect miracles that will never come! Werey!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by DrogoG(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
What an Id*iot! He's inviting thieves to rob his hotel room.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by Kog45(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
brunofarad:
✔All I see is a kid longing for attention
FACT
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by Kog45(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
kcee and E-money are not as rich as they seem. wizkid and the rest aren't left out. this is make believe, that's what entertainment is about. this right here could have been staged somewhere in festac.

PS: I am a hater, so don't bother quoting me.
FACT
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by bizhop01: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
LITTLE MONEY
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by mohciz69(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
searchng4love:
cheesy He must display that madness and ruffianism they are known for.... omo oju oriola ri....ti nperae ni olaniyonu

If you self get you go show off
Beg baba God make your turn reach
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by Drienzia: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Awoo88:

You are very correct. There few real rich guys among them. Don jazzy, psquare and very few others. The rest are just managing to keep up appearance.
de there de deceive urself. Anybody that's worth 30million naira in 9ja, is balling real hard. forget all the things u de talk. one mustn't be as rich as Dangote before u agree they er. let me use olamide for example, with his endorsement and numbers of shows per month, u wanno say he ain't worth #50m?? I agree their amount might b exaggerated, but it doesn't mean they er lacking, or trying to live up to standardt..
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by NotComplaining: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Oloriburuku upon all your useless prayers and churches all over our dirty ugly backward dark country where is your fukking God?

Keep deceiving yourself with your righteousness in poverty hunger disease. That guy is right. That's why your fukking pastors Bleep your wife's, laugh at you and ball seriously with your money! They know you are fools and idiots. Keep closing your eyes and expect miracles that will never come! Werey!

You dumb af, buffoon. You guys rly need to enquire before jumping to conclusions.

Im no xtian man. Listen, come out of the closet and take ur shite concerns to the nearest parish.

Its pretty clear ur mouth is busy atm so when ur done multitasking tell me what sin i commiteth.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by Awoo88: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2017
Drienzia:
de there de deceive urself. Anybody that's worth 30million naira in 9ja, is balling real hard. forget all the things u de talk. one mustn't be as rich as Dangote before u agree they er. let me use olamide for example, with his endorsement and numbers of shows per month, u wanno say he ain't worth #50m?? I agree their amount might b exaggerated, but it doesn't mean they er lacking, or trying to live up to standardt..
Olamide don't worth 50 millions and very few of them have over ten million. those guy will not survive without a show for one month. Why do you think wande Cole is still staying in 1004 flat (if he is still dey) Why do thing dbang keep changing landlord despite all his endorsement Go listen to Human being by MI u will understand those guys are as rich as their last show. During ojb travel, some of those could not donate because the donation was a public thing and they don't even have hundreds k to donate. To hid their poverty, the stayed away from donating
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by alaskido(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2017
How do we know that was Kaycee the Limpopo king counting British pounds. His face was not shown. This is another publicity stunt.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by asamaigho(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2017
kcee and low self-esteem be like bread and butter. just imagine dis childlikeness,what dies he want us to do now?
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by chibuzorAbia: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
NotComplaining:

You dumb af, buffoon. You guys rly need to enquire before jumping to conclusions.

Im no xtian man. Listen, come out of the closet and take ur shite concerns to the nearest parish.

Its pretty clear ur mouth is busy atm so when ur done multitasking tell me what sin i commiteth.

What is "af"?

Do you mean Afonja?

Hahahahaha! I like it!
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by NotComplaining: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

What is "af"?

Do you mean Afonja?

Hahahahaha! I like it!

Wow! Managed to get a question out of you afterall. Asking questions is healthy, it shows you werent deprived of oxygen at birth.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by chibuzorAbia: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
NotComplaining:

Wow! Managed to get a question out of you afterall. Asking questions is healthy, it shows you werent deprived of oxygen at birth.

Ok have your fun but answer the question.
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by NotComplaining: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Ok have your fun but answer the question.

So this is how naija lecturers feel when educating the daft. I'll give you three guesses then I will step in.

But truly ur dumb af!
Re: Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video by debojyde(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Someone please show me where kcee is in this video......this looks like a random video of someone counting money or am I missing something? #nohating. #simplequestion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event / Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.