Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids (7736 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by usisky(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2009
@all the muslims
@all the non-muslims

yes! the muslim men and especially those in the northern Nigeria say they marry immature girls because they are following the footsteps of our beloved prophet, muhammad. Unfortunately, this incident is narrated in the hadith litteratures to have accured, muhammad marrying aisha at the age of 6, and finally their union was consummated and the age 9. see below;

"When the Prophet married Aisha, she was 6 years old, and the marriage was consummated when she was 9 (and he was 54) (Bukhari, Book of Nikah 3:75).

On the other hand, the Qur'an ties marriage to adulthood and mental maturity by declaring marriage a solemn covenant (sura Nisa ch-4:v 21). There is strong historical evidence contrary to Bukhari, but our Mulla(islamic teachers) loves nothing but trash of this kind. The Holy Prophet never did anything against the Qur’an.

over and over again, i try to prove to muslims that the socalled hadith and sunna was never from the prophet, they were concocted in many cases to defame him. unfortunately the muslims never see the truth and thats why u find many discrepancies in them. for example the Qur'an says the prophet never performed miralces and that the Qur'an itself is the miracle , on the other hand u haver all this hadith narrations of the prophet performing miracles. the hadiths contain so many myths which in the light of the Qur'an, all of them can be disproved.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by olabowale(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Usisky:
When the Prophet married Aisha, she was 6 years old, and the marriage was consummated when she was 9 (and he was 54) (Bukhari, Book of Nikah 3:75).
Bukhari was a compiler of Ahadith. Ahadith is the saying of the prophet or what was said in his presence and he did not object to. Anything outside this, it can not be ahadith.

Now Usisky; did the 6 and 9 years came from Muhammad (AS) or said in his presence and he did not correct it?

If that is not the case, then it is not an ahadith, so there is something wrong.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by Realtol(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
Olabowale u still come here and comfirm that islam is based on lie? Goodboy! But no point in tryin 2 blow urself and usisky for reaveling islam is lie now! Only you can bomb urself nothing do you now! Muslim and muhamodu i ask y do you marry kids or scores of wife?
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by usisky(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
@olabowale

salaam!

"the truth that set men free are for the most part the truth men prefer not to hear"

really am sorry if any comment i make displeases u, but thats life. i am also a muslim, but the difference btw i and most other muslims is that i have found the truth. the truth been that all our acts of worship should be completely devoted to God alone. that is islam(total submission), no mension of any other entity when in the presence of God, just like God said in the Qur'an(sura 72:18).

[sura 72:18] “The places of worship belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD”.

addressing your comment;

the hadith and sunna teachings are actually false attributions to the Prophet muhammad, he never witnessed such falsehood.
u don't have to take my word for it, but simply go find out when such traditions actually started. some 250 yrs after the death of the prophet, people began compiling teachings which they attributed to him.  infact, all u need to do is to really read this so called divine books yourself, and u'll come to know they never where from the prophet. more often than not the teachings in this traditions go against the teachings of God(quran).

the islam of today is so entrenched in this traditions that u can hardly know which is which. certainly what d muslims practice today is not exactly how the prophet practiced islam. the socalled hadith and sunna are responsible for the deviation. jsut like the jews, who neglected the torah for the socalled talmud(mishnah and Gemmerah).

the Qur'an vehemently prohibits following any other source for religious teachings other than the quran.
please Olabowale, consider this quranic verses and judge for yourself.

[sura  6:38]  All the creatures on earth, and all the birds that fly with wings, are communities like you. We did not leave anything out of this book. To their Lord, all these creatures will be summoned.

"Shall I seek OTHER THAN GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed THIS BOOK FULLY DETAILED? , The word of your Lord is COMPLETE, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words; He is the hearer, the omniscient. Yet, if you obey the majority of people, they will take you away from the path of God. That is because they follow CONJECTURE, and they fail to think." (sura  An’am ch- 6, v 114-116)

[sura 18:27]  You shall recite what is revealed to you of your Lord's scripture. Nothing shall abrogate His words, and you shall not find any other source beside it.

“Such  are the  signs  of  Allah,  which  We  rehearse  to  thee  in  truth:  then in what  other  Hadith(exposition)  will  they  then  believe  after  Allah  and  His signs?  Woe to  each  sinful  imposter.”  (sura   Jathiya   ch -45, v 6-7)

infact God forbade the prophet from uttering anything outside the Quran.

“That  is verily  the word  of  an  honoured  messenger;  it  is  not the word  of  a poet: little  do  you  believe!  Nor  is  it  the  word  of  soothsayer:  little  do  you  receive  admonition. This  is  a  message  sent  down  from  the  Lord  of  the Worlds. And  if  the  messenger  were to  invent  sayings  in  our  name, We should  certainly  seize  him  by  his  right hand, And  We  should certainly  then  cut-off  the  artery  of  his  heart:  Nor  could  any  of  you  withhold  him  from  our  punishment.” (sura  Al- Haqaat  ch-69, v 40-47)

form the above it is quite clear that only the Qur'an should be followed. however, some 250 yrs after the prophets death, people began collecting oral sayings which they atributed to him. just read the  socalled"sahih(uthentic) hadiths yourself, u see that they were concocted to defame him. they are blasphemies and transgression against him and the words of God(Qur'an).

the muslims do not do anything today as stated in the Quran(salaat,hajj,sayam,zakkat). today the muslims worship muhammad without knowing it, all because of this innovations. i know u would like to know more and even ask for some examples. no problem until then i will be hanging around.

i swear by Allah(God), it is easy to find out the truth, but why most ppl can't find it is, because of their ego.

i have written some articles, if u need them i can share. sallam!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by zayhal(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
@usiski

can u please tell me, how to offer the 5 daily salah according to the quran?

Sorry moderators, for the deviation.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by usisky(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2009
@zayhal

peace to you!

firstly i'd like to knw if u are a muslim or a non-muslim.
but my guess is that u are a muslim, cos the question u put forth with no offense, is the same question most ignorant muslims raise when ever u show them the verses where God tells us that the quran is complete and fully detailed and as such we should not find any other source outside of it.
pardon me, but the truth is, the reason all this muslims don't understand the quran is cos they don't really believe those verses. God says in the Quran the moment you habor any doubt about any verse in the quran, then u'll never have access to understanding it. there u have it, thats the reson millions of muslims have derailed from the teachings of quran.
before i answer your question let me cite the following verses,

[6:38]  All the creatures on earth, and all the birds that fly with wings, are communities like you. We did not leave anything out of this book. To their Lord, all these creatures will be summoned.

[6:114]  Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

[18:57]  Who are more evil than those who are reminded of their Lord's proofs, then disregard them, without realizing what they are doing. Consequently, we place shields on their hearts to prevent them from understanding it (the Quran), and deafness in their ears. Thus, no matter what you do to guide them, they can never ever be guided.

plesase remember these are the words of God,the all mighty, all knowing. the greatest teacher of all.

Muhammad Forbidden from Explaining the Quran

[75:16]  Do not move your tongue to hasten it.
[75:17]  It is we who will collect it into Quran.
[75:18]  Once we recite it, you shall follow such a Quran.
[75:19]  Then it is we who will explain it.

As u can see the explanation of the quran is by God himself. there is a verse whre God says all those who believe should wake up during part of the night and read the Qur'an and He God will give them the understanding of the Quran. i don't have the verse as am writting now, but i'll go thru the quran to find it and give it to u.
the xplanation of the quran is by God himself , this makes much sense because the wisdom and miraclous nature of the quran is perpetual, and not confined to a certain time. this xplains why things like the big-bag theory, the embryological stages, the invisible barrier btw salt and sweet water, and ultimately the mathematical coding of the quran where all discovered only when our level of thinking has developed well enough to understand them.
unfortunately the muslims have been decieved into thinking the quran is hard to understand, but easy if u consider the hadith and the tafsirs. however God said he maid it easy for all to understand. tell me, is it God u believe or the scholars who added innovations to the religion some centuries after the death of the prophet and are still doing so till date.

i swear by God the Quran is self explanatory. i am a scientist(engineer), and i believe in rational thinking(logic). thats why God made science the peak of human knowledge, so we may use it to better know him. unfortunately ppl take-in to different absurdities that defy common sense. they believe the illogicalities that are said to render the explantions to the quran.

Now let me address your Question,   if u read the quran carefully and intelligently, u'll agree with the following.

firstly God said the founder of islam is Abraham, this is strongly expressed even so that God commanded muhammad to follow the religion of Abraham, that is islam. Abraham is the founder of islam, contrary to what the majority of muslims knw. God throuhg out quran calls islam the religion of Abraham.

[2:130]  Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, except one who fools his own soul? We have chosen him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be with the righteous.

Submission (Islam): Abraham's Religion

[2:135]  They said, "You have to be Jewish or Christian, to be guided." Say, "We follow the religion of Abraham - monotheism - he never was an idol worshiper."

[3:95]  Say, "GOD has proclaimed the truth: You shall follow Abraham's religion - monotheism. He never was an idolater."

Abraham: Original Messenger of Islam

[4:125]  Who is better guided in his religion than one who submits totally to GOD, leads a righteous life, according to the creed of Abraham: monotheism? GOD has chosen Abraham as a beloved friend.

[6:161]  Say, "My Lord has guided me in a straight path - the perfect religion of Abraham, monotheism. He never was an idol worshiper."

[12:37]  He said, "If any food is provided to you, I can inform you about it before you receive it. This is some of the knowledge bestowed upon me by my Lord. I have forsaken the religion of people who do not believe in GOD, and with regard to the Hereafter, they are really disbelievers.
[12:38]  "And I followed instead the religion of my ancestors, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. We never set up any idols beside GOD. Such is the blessing from GOD upon us and upon the people, but most people are unappreciative.

Muhammad: A Follower of Abraham

[16:123]  Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the religion of Abraham, the monotheist; he never was an idol worshiper.

The question any intelligent muslim or any person for tha matter should ask is; if Abraham is the founder of islam and muhammad is following is religion, then what practices did he contribute to islam?.  God lets us know in the quran that all rreligious duties(salaat,zakkat,hajj and so on) was handed to us via Abraham.

Abraham: Delivered All
     Religious Duties of Submission (Islam)

[21:72]  And we granted him Isaac and Jacob as a gift, and we made them both righteous.
[21:73]  We made them imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat).To us, they were devoted worshipers.

[22:78]  You shall strive for the cause of GOD as you should strive for His cause. He has chosen you and has placed no hardship on you in practicing your religion - the religion of your father Abraham. He is the one who named you "Submitters" originally. Thus, the messenger shall serve as a witness among you, and you shall serve as witnesses among the people. Therefore, you shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and hold fast to GOD; He is your Lord, the best Lord and the best Supporter.

now u see why God never mentioned the way the contact prayers(sallat) is observed in the Quran. that is because the ppl of muhammad then did perform salaat, but they added innovations to it and they also added idolatary(shirk) by praying to God through such gods as; allat and manat, which were mentioned in the quran. however; anytime religion is been corrupted, God always sends a messenger to correct the ppls ways. thats what God did also in muhammad's case. if u look at Qura'an those parts that were corrected are mentioned. the corrections such as; ablution, no other entity should be mensioned in the presence of God, salaat(contact prayer) should not be in silence, all these are mensioned in the Quran. unfortunately the muslims do not follow, because the socalled hadith has obsecured their way of thinking, and they rather follow obey the words of men over the words of God.

And thats why u see in the very earliest suras,God commands the prophet to observe the salaat. so u see, it has been a tradition, so there was no need teaching something u already knw. but corrections where made. however go to the hadith, u will see the multiple fake account given there. an incident whre the prophet bargained with God over the units of the sallaat. As if God is not omnipotent and omniscient like we always sing. ppl dont know the meaning of this words.

let me give u a clear example; how does a yoruba native know his culture? does it have to be documented in book before he knows his culture? of course not! it is a tradition that has been passed down from generation to generation. similarly the salaat was very much the same. it is just like us today, we learn the salaat cos we met our parents doing it.

all the names of the salaat were mentiond in the Quran and also the specific times to observe them. i will give u that soon. for now see the following corruptions in the islam today.

1)adding muhammads name to the shadaat(proclamation of faith)
1)saying sallat in silence in the two noon salaat
3)wrong ablution

sorry i'll complete lata. got to go now
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by focused123(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2010
@post :

They are following the footstep of Muhammed. Muhammed is a paedophile, so Muslims are following the paedophilia footsteps,

God have mercy !!!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by AbuZola3(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
Fool
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by focused123(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Fool

You are a fool suicide bomber.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by olabowale(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
One of my dearest brothers sent me this as email, on the issue of Roma Polanski, a frenchman, who is under home arrest in Switzerland and wanted in California, USA. What is so interesting is that France is conservative Christian society enough that though they are catholics, and we know that the nuns wear some coverings, unlike the protestants who are almost, always nude, France turns liberal in the effort of absorbing and europeanizing that she does not want Muslim women's coverings. Yet the same conservative Christian society, France suddenly turns ultra liberal when it comes to sex, and harboring sex offenders wanted in other societies (USA)! This is at best hypocracy, and at worst pure evil!

What is so interesting is that while California wants Roman Polanski, the Hollywood elites are standing firm in support of him, the extradiction, and of course, the trial, if and when it happens. As we know, hollywood movies dictate the moral pulse of the USA, and Europe and by extension the rest of the world, at leat in the past say 50 years. The people who run hollywood are supporting Roman, and so I wonder if Polanski had married this 13 years old girl before he slept with her, sorry raped her because she was not a willing participant, would the state of California will still be after him?

salaamu alaikum:

take a look at the article below that I emailed to myself. Now, we know how the non-Muslims love to talk about the Prophet's marriage to a young Aaisha.

This article is about Roman Pulanski (learned his story several months ago), the director who pled guilty to having sex with a 13 yr old girl and then fleeing to France for safe haven. What I found interesting about the article is how it romanticized the story a bit. Uses word like the 13 yrd old (Pulanski was 40 at the time) was precocious, as if she wanted to be raped. The articles makes a passing reference to the fact that he got her drunk, stating that they had "champagne and a Quaalude for refreshments" as if this was some willing adult or wife that he was trying to seduce. They fail to mention that it is believed he also drugged her. Very interesting how they add that she had been drunk before and not a virgin and that in one culture it may be illegal but in another it is legal.

Enjoy

Here is my two cents: Prophets were Messengers of God to humans. They themselves do the things that they were sent to convey to humans. If they do not do these things, it would have been the case of "do as I say", definitely not do as I do. Those who did not do these things among them, how could they say they were "good role models" of what is good that man must do? It would not be surprising that a person who never gets married may actually have more followings compared to the messengers who got married from those who prefer not to get married.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
focused123:

@post :

They are following the footstep of Muhammed. Muhammed is a paedophile, so Muslims are following the paedophilia footsteps,

God have mercy !!!
U dnt need to talk much.D poster is a muslim who confirmed that what muslims do today is against d teachings of islam.Let them go&hurt for speaking d truth
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by AbuZola3(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
The i.d.i.o.t continues his rant
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by olabowale(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
Toba when will you follow the footsteps of Paul, the eunich? I know you cant follow the footsteps of Jesus, your god, because that will be too much! Anyway, Jesus son of Mary, your human god did not even marry anyway, so what the calabash?

If you hang this way, you boys will be bad husbands. And your wives will be miserable because they are married to husbands who do not have good husband/wife, father/children role model(s; Jesus, and or Paul)!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by Realtol(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ogbeni olabowale how many do u have. Do u have ur mother age as ur wifey and a six year old little girl as ur refresher. O ti so bo se bo ma won lowo fuo mi ooo! Elewon.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by olabowale(m): 12:36am On Jan 12, 2010
my mother is in her 80s. maybe if there is a woman in that age that is good enough I may just marry her. afterall, it is not all about sex. do you have somebody that old that you know who is still in the running for romance? InshaAllah, when I am in Nigeria, I will want to meet her in your company for introduction, so that I can pay dowry for her hand in marriage. Am sure there will be a lot of her sons or daughters teary eyed, maybe you will be happy that you make the introduction!

some animals do walk on two legs. am sure the grandchildren of the woman will want to meet me; please make sure that they are well behaved people, unlike you.

amuni buni, eron ibiye; ibiye loju kon, eron e loju kon. I ignore your elewon commentary because if i respond, it will be personal, since I think it will be better that i preserve you so that you can introduce me to that Ko sa rugbo nGhana woman in my mother's age that you will introduce me to.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by Realtol(m): 5:31am On Jan 12, 2010
A n wi iru, on wi iyo. Se arugbo ti tan ni ijebu ni? Ok what of H.I.D A wolowo she is old, rich, i guess she is gonna make perfect one as that which muhamodu marry. Why don't go for her? Iwo odaran oniro yii. Islam is fierce not peace.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by AbuZola3(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2010
Mr man mind the way you talk to an elder, address him with respect or don't you have common sense, sorry to say
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by MUNEER2(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Sir olabowale,
Please, stop replying to this dumb tread, the guy is just making fun out of his stupidi*ty

Abu Zola:

Mr man mind the way you talk to an elder, address him with respect or don't you have common sense, sorry to say

grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by Realtol(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
@muneer, take it easy now ooo. ok. islam is fierce and not peace!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by MUNEER2(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2010
Realtol:

@muneer, take it easy now ooo. ok. islam is fierce and not peace!

Sorry, I don't mean those words at you cheesy, i mean it at one senseless idio*t called R e a l t o l , who has no elderly manner grin

Realtol:

ok. islam is fierce and not peace!
Does it make any difference in increasing you in your faith, or decreasing me in mine
You can save answering the question cheesy
Na your mouth, in fact, you can say more. . .
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids by Lady234: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2010
You have not answered my question.
Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Recommended Acts In First 10days Of Dhul-hijjah? / Islamic Guidance Regarding Haircut / Have You Sms Greeting For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.