Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) (997 Views)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie / The Return Of Carmen Winstead (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nicole12345(f): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hi guys am Nicole Lewis.. Light skinned, tall, curvy and pretty as well. I reside in Lagos and want a serious minded and God fearing guy for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage.. Am very cool and down to earth, fun to be with and love making new friends. I can be shy at times, esp when meeting a guy for the first time lol..Hit me up on 08124149826 and let's get to know each other better.. Players please stay away..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by ghettowriter(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
are these the best pics she got?
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by greatnaija01: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
i would have loved to call you but pls be careful o... nairaland has animals o and the rush to contact u due to your looks will be based on their need for sex... pls if you are looking for someone decent be very observant and do your background check o. ANYWAY happy hunting. you are really pretty.

Nicole12345:
Hi guys am Nicole Lewis.. Light skinned, tall, curvy and pretty as well. I reside in Lagos and want a serious minded and God fearing guy for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage.. Am very cool and down to earth, fun to be with and love making new friends. I can be shy at times, esp when meeting a guy for the first time lol..Hit me up on 08124149826 and let's get to know each other better.. Players please stay away..
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Op you try sha.

But why show your number here and looking for bf?

What happened to all the guys you have friendzoned cheesy
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Happy searching, your "heart desires" shall be granted.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by sekundosekundo: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lolz, players stay please away.

How can you, a player's telling other players to stay away. As far as there are grasses on your Stadium, players are welcome.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by subtlemee(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Don't know why Bobrisky flashed in my mind...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by sod09(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
christiana aw far grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by kolaish(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Op, I would have connected you with someone in our church looking for a wife, but a search on your name reveals you are christiana. So, if you are not sincere with your real names, how can you be sincere in other things? Goodluck sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by sladimeji(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oju pupa idi dudu awon eyan Scooby doo

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nicole12345(f): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yeah.. That's my baptismal name..
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by dubemnaija: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2017
**singing** Christiana siri na oga anu'm o!
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by phayvoursky(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2017
U sef wan marry
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Nicole12345:
Have you got married? You doesn't look like wife material either.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can This Death Benefit Be Handled / Kogi State Government Set To Help The Disable Orphan Whose Leg Is At His Back / We Are Borrowing To Finance Past Administration Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.