Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Smoked Catfish Farming - Existing Concrete Pond - Equity Investor Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Smoked Catfish Farming - Existing Concrete Pond - Equity Investor Needed (646 Views)

Where Can I Sell My Smoked Catfish In Bulk. Any Market For It? / Concrete Pond Vs Earthen Pond / I Need A Professional Concrete Pond Constructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smoked Catfish Farming - Existing Concrete Pond - Equity Investor Needed by domesticfarms15: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
DOMESTIC FARMS
domesticfarms15@gmail.com
(You can request for the pictures of the farm via our email address stated above)

Domestic Farms is a Concrete Catfish farm located in Ilaro area of Ogun state.

It is owned by a retired NITEL pensioner who have invested in the facilities showed in the image below.

Now, he needs an investor who will come in to invest a good sum of money into the farm to rejuvenate it.

And he is willing to give the investor as much as 40% equity share in the business to compensate for his investment.

And the business relationship will be valid for as long as the investors want to remain in business with us.

The concrete is constructed on a full plot of land with a perimeter fencing and an office/store.

Only serious investors are needed and we will like to have whatever meeting we want to have on the farm because seeing is believing.

You can call me for further details and clarifications.

Thanks.

Expected Minimum Investment N4,500,000 but can be more.
Re: Smoked Catfish Farming - Existing Concrete Pond - Equity Investor Needed by domesticfarms15: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Farm Pictures

Re: Smoked Catfish Farming - Existing Concrete Pond - Equity Investor Needed by TokyoBulls(m): 2:11am On Feb 23, 2017
What is the current capacity and value of the farm?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Grow Maize And Groundnut Per Hectare? / Land Avaialbe For Lease For Fish Farming In Port Harcourt. / E-book On Cucumber Farming (practical Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.