Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Slave Labour : Buy, Sell And Perform Tasks For Naira Or Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Slave Labour : Buy, Sell And Perform Tasks For Naira Or Bitcoin (857 Views)

Earn Free Cash in dollars or bitcoin / With Just ₦1400 Cashout Thousands Of Naira Or Even Millions / Buy Cheap Data @ N460/1GB. 5% Discount On Airtime Purchase. Pay Naira Or Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slave Labour : Buy, Sell And Perform Tasks For Naira Or Bitcoin by Leopantro: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
using the reddit example

1 want the patch for Botchief Runner and i'm willing to pay anyone that finds it and sends it to me.
the person must show a before and after screenshot of the activated program on his/her laptop.
if it contains a virus i will not pay

no time limit

PAYMENT = N2000 0r 0.004 bitcoin ( your choice)

PM or contact me via my signature.
Re: Slave Labour : Buy, Sell And Perform Tasks For Naira Or Bitcoin by Leopantro: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
have over 4000 novels avaliable

will be going for N250 or 0.0005 bitcoin (50 000 satoshi ) for a set of five of your choice.

currently arranging the books but to have an idea of the books kindly go to

https://www.nairaland.com/453731/3957-free-e-novels-limited-time

will inform you when the books are ready
Re: Slave Labour : Buy, Sell And Perform Tasks For Naira Or Bitcoin by Leopantro: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2017
bump
Re: Slave Labour : Buy, Sell And Perform Tasks For Naira Or Bitcoin by Leopantro: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
do you enjoy writing articles, novels or just about anything for fun? why don't you get paid in Bitcoin while doing what you love?

will introduce you to a site that pays for the traffic your article generates.
number of views = number of satoshi
minimum payout is 1mBTC

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Easy Money With Tallinex.com – Part 2 / Any News From Recad Media ? / Make Extra Cash by Selling Your used/unwanted Items to local buyers on u-Snapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.