Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test (31326 Views)

My Parents Both Have Blood Genotype AA But My Lab Test Is Showing AS / They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. / Doctors Pls Help To Explain This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test by unikazzy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
PLSSS can any doctor tell what dis mean. it's urgent (1). RVS TEST, (2). VDRL TEST (3). WIDAL TEST
Re: Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test by jarkbauer: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2009
know that you free to ask your doctor any thing including the tests prescribed for you but RVS retro viral screening, VDRL(syphilis) veneral disease research laboratory widal to check for
( typhoid)

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test by unikazzy(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2009
jarkbauer:

know that you free to ask your doctor any thing including the tests prescribed for you but RVS retro viral screening, VDRL(syphilis) veneral disease research laboratory widal to check for
( typhoid)

thks. pls are u a doctor?
Re: Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test by jbblues24(m): 2:00am On Jun 02, 2019
Don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat, don't sell drugs. The government hates competition! sad

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State University Teaching Hospital: A Major Boost To The Nigerian Health / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.