Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Addiction Help Center - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Addiction Help Center (572 Views)

My Husband's Addiction Is Destroying My Home. / How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction? / Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addiction Help Center by Drwolf: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
The first step to handling an addiction is to first accept you have one in the first place. A lot of people carry on without accepting they have a problem until damage is done. A lot of people accept they have an addiction but are unable to get help in the society because they would be criticized instead. I'll Encourage you to share tales your addiction while I'll provide words that could serve as help to enable you overcome the different addictions.
Re: Addiction Help Center by Horlartunes: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Followin nah
Re: Addiction Help Center by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25am On Feb 25, 2017
What kinds of addiction? wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies 5-months After Giving Birth, After 18 Years Of Childlessness / I Am Amazed When Women Hurriedly Say "Yes" To Proposals- Jumoke Adenowo / Nigerian Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 11 Years Of Childlessness. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.