Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! (1216 Views)

Scientific Research Proves Federal Census For Lagos To Be Correct / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / The Resurrection Is When The Promises To The Jews Are Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! by Yisraylite(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2009

Re: Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! by Nezan(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
Why this weird obsession with Israel and Jews?
Re: Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! by Yisraylite(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
Why this weird obsession with Israel and Jews?

And your point is?

This is more of an exposure of hidden facts that most people don't know about and continue to reverence these European people as The Creator's Chosen people.

Being continually brain washed by Judeo-christainity! undecided

Everything done in the darkness must be brought into the light, so read thoroughly and enlighten your brain!!
Re: Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! by Nezan(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2009
What are your basic believes?
Re: Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! by Yisraylite(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2009
I believe in The Divine Intructions of Love and Life given by The Creator through The Law and The Prophets. I'm not a Christian, Moslem or Jew. The Most High has given man instructions for life and you would be wise to follow them

Ecc 12:13 ¶ Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YAHAWAH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. ( not Jew,Moslem or Christian but MAN!!)

Ecc 12:14 For YAHAWAH shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be righteous, or whether it be evil.

Salamah
Re: Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! by Nezan(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2009
Which of the prophets do you believe in, BTW, do you believe Jesus is the Son of God?
Re: Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! by EdetOkon: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
Yisraylite:

I believe in The Divine Intructions of Love and Life given by The Creator through The Law and The Prophets. I'm not a Christian, Moslem or Jew. The Most High has given man instructions for life and you would be wise to follow them

Ecc 12:13 ¶ Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YAHAWAH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. ( not Jew,Moslem or Christian but MAN!!)

Ecc 12:14 For YAHAWAH shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be righteous, or whether it be evil.

Salamah

@ Yisraylite
You say you are not a Christian, Jew or Muslim but you use the Bible.
Stop turning the Bible upside down. The Jews are the Choosen people of Adonai. That you prefer using the word YAHAWAH instead of Elohim or Adonai clearly shows where you come from.
Re: Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! by Yisraylite(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
@Edet Okon

grin  grin No need to get upset,defensive and abusive , Did you  not read where ABBA YAHAWAH has given all men the duty of observing His Laws, The Creator never gave men any religion, so you could keep labeling yourself with whatever religion you wish

The LAW , The Prophets,the psalms do not constitute the Bible so stop your foolish talk and go get some more knowledge, The Original Testament is in direct conflict with your so called new testament created  by the Roman Catholic Vatican !!!!

You are not from Eastern Europe, so why you biting off of their tradtions African man!, Keep the instructions given by AYAH in the Law(Lev 23) and stop being overly emotional about someone else's culture
Re: Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews! by Yisraylite(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ Nezan

Which of the prophets do you believe in, BTW, do you believe Jesus is the Son of God?

No where in the Original and Only Testament Did YAHAWAH ever mention the name Jesus as His Son!  Jesus is simply a product of The Roman Catholic Vatican's council at Nicea from 323-325

[b]fable or an imaginary fairytale characterundecided which is what the fake story of Jesus really is, Okay I admit as this fairytale goes Jesus(son of Zeus) is Killed

The Creator refers to Yisrayl as HIS first born son with David as His chosen King forever over the Nation of Yisrayl, and I don't mean the European Khazar impostors who live in Israel today. These people are the descendants of Gog & Magog.

Psa 89:20   I HAVE FOUND MY SERVANT DAWAD(The BRANCH of Yishai – see Isa 11:1); With MY HOLY OIL I HAVE ANOINTED HIM,

Psa 89:27   AND I WILL MAKE HIM  MY FIRSTBORN, higher than of the kings of the earth.

Psa 2:7 "I will declare the decree: YAHAWAH has said to Me (Yisrayl-,spoken by King Dawad, AYAH'S anointed king over Yisrayl), 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

Ex 4:22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'Thus says YAHAWAH: "Yisrayl is My son, My firstborn. 

Ex 4:23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn."

Hsa 11:1 "When Yisrayl was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son.

THe Creator also Identifies Ephraim , one of the Twelve tribes of the Nation Yisrayl as HIS Son and Also first born,

Yer(Jer) 31:9 They shall come with weeping, And with supplications I will lead them. I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters, In a straight way in which they shall not stumble; For I am a Father to Yisrayl, And Ephraim [is] My firstborn.

Yer(Jer) 31:20 [Is] Ephraim My dear son? [Is he] a pleasant child? For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still; Therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, says YAHAWAH

THERE IS NO HISTORY OR RECORD IN THE LAW OR IN THE PROPHETS WHERE THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR MENSTIONS THE NAME JESUS CHRIST AND REFERS TO HIM AS HIS ONLY SON!!!!

YOU WILL ONLY FIND THIS FORGERY IN THE FAKE NEW TESTAMENT

Eze 37:24   "Dawad My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them

Eze 34:23   "I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them--My servant Dawad. He shall feed them and be their shepherd.

Eze 37:25   "Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaa’qob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children's children, forever; and My servant Dawad shall be their prince forever

Amo 9:11   "On that day I will raise up The tabernacle of Dawad, which has fallen down, and repair its damages; I will raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days of old

1Ch 28:4   "However YAHAWAH The Father of Yisrayl chose me (Dawad) above all the house of my father to be king over Yisrayl forever, for HE has chosen Yahadah to be the Ruler. And of the house of Yahadah, the house of my father, and among the sons of my father, He was pleased with me to make me king over all Yisrayl

Hos 3:5   Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek YAHAWAH  their FATHER and Dawad their king. And will Reverence YAHAWAH and His Righteousness in the latter days.

Yer(Jer) 30:9   But they shall serve YAHAWAH their Father, and Dawad their king, WHOM I WILL RAISE UP FOR THEM

Isa 52:15   So shall He startle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, and what they had not heard they shall consider.[/b]

Salamah

(1) (Reply)

Why False Teachers Have So Many Followers ? / Examination Malpractice, Anyone? / CHOSEN @ 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.