Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling (29982 Views)

Buy Your Quality Hybrid Seeds/seedling. / OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by bezaleeltech(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=ecurrencies2017 post=82850735][/quote] Okay sir I will be expecting as promised.
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by bezaleeltech(m): 2:15am On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=ecurrencies2017 post=82850735][/quote]

Hi good morning, is this how you do business? you even decided not to pic calls and reply WhatsApp or text message going to a month now you haven't resolve my order and yet you claim not to be a fraud? aba action speaks more than word.
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by ecurrencies2017: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Happy weekend all, we thanks all our customers for their patronage, we keep serve you the best, book for your hybrid seeds and seedlings today chat up on text: Chartidorglobalfarm@gmail.com/ call/text/whatsapp +2347056181840 we delivered nation wide under 48hrs booking
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by sessypgm(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hello sir,please where is ur location if I want to buy hybrid Rodo pepper,Tatase and Bawa with other seed?
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by bezaleeltech(m): 3:12am On Nov 24, 2019
bezaleeltech:

Hi good morning, is this how you do business? you even decided not to pic calls and reply WhatsApp or text message going to a month now you haven't resolve my order and yet you claim not to be a fraud? aba action speaks more than word.

Hi why is it that after you collect 12k from me and send all those rubbish that you promise to correct but more than a month now you still haven't made any positive response even you are not picking calls? Here you are again advertising yourself without attending to your client complaints. That is shameless
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by bezaleeltech(m): 3:15am On Nov 24, 2019
sessypgm:
Hello sir,please where is ur location if I want to buy hybrid Rodo pepper,Tatase and Bawa with other seed?

Be careful he will said he has them but later send you trash as seed while you paid for hybrid. Be warn go to better dealer for seeds. You don't want to waste your time and money waiting.

1 Like

Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by ecurrencies2017: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
bezaleeltech:

Be careful he will said he has them but later send you trash as seed while you paid for hybrid. Be warn go to better dealer for seeds. You don't want to waste your time and money waiting.

Stop spoiling other venture busines, what you said Is unfair!!? God watching.
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by ecurrencies2017: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
we thanks all our customers for their patronage, we keep serve you the best, book for your hybrid seeds and seedlings today chat up on text: Chartidorglobalfarm@gmail.com/ call/text/whatsapp +2347056181840 we delivered nation wide under 48hrs booking
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by bezaleeltech(m): 2:40am On Dec 12, 2019
ecurrencies2017:

Stop spoiling other venture busines, what you said Is unfair!!? God watching.

Interesting, you are bringing God in to the matter now, when you collect money and send rubbish do you remember God is somewhere watching the two of us? are you sure you can carry the consequences of is judgement? please be responsible for your action instead of using religion as cover.
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by ecurrencies2017: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
bezaleeltech:

Interesting, you are bringing God in to the matter now, when you collect money and send rubbish do you remember God is somewhere watching the two of us? are you sure you can carry the consequences of is judgement? please be responsible for your action instead of using religion as cover.
All is well not to put others in your step please, we are on this platform for years with out any issue but in all don't annoyed cos customers always right in tought and define I step aside. Complement of the season to all our customers and farmers on this platform more years to celebrate ahead. Merry Christmas in advance and happy new year.
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by ecurrencies2017: 1:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Complement of the season to farmers and Co investors, 2020 more money in good health. Wish you all the best
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by Cheechy(f): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
bezaleeltech:

Hi why is it that after you collect 12k from me and send all those rubbish that you promise to correct but more than a month now you still haven't made any positive response even you are not picking calls? Here you are again advertising yourself without attending to your client complaints. That is shameless

pls Did he ever resolve this?
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by Henryimoter(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2020
For mango seedlings, orange, seedlings,palm tress, etc call me 07069670428

Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by kgy: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pls how much is a bag of cashew seed?
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by Austinmendeleev: 1:11am On Jun 29, 2020
I need onion seed.
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by Henryimoter(m): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2020
For soyabeans call 07069670428
Re: Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling by sessypgm(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please do you have sweet corn? Then how much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Pepper Farm / Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) / A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.