Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Teenager Who Dumped Her 4 Months Old Son Under The Bridge In Oshodi Explains Why - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Who Dumped Her 4 Months Old Son Under The Bridge In Oshodi Explains Why (327 Views)

Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Who Dumped Her 4 Months Old Son Under The Bridge In Oshodi Explains Why by olayinka807: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2017
18 year old mother, Timilehin Adeshina, who was arrested for abandoning her 4 month old baby under Oshodi Bridge in Lagos, has explained why she dumped him. The Ogun state indigene said she abandoned her 4 month old son naked inside a bag, because she couldn’t identify who the baby of the father was.

Timilehin was arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Task Force after they rescued the infant baby from under the bridge.
Timilehin whose father died 9 years ago, dropped out of school in JSS II, due to poverty. She explained why she dumped the baby by saying:

“My mother sent me out because I could not identify the man who impregnated me. I had sex with different men,”.

She added that despite the fact that she was homeless and lived on the streets, different men still pay to have sex with her.
She has since been transferred to the Social Welfare Department of the Lagos State Ministry of Youths and Social Development.

Source - http://www.9janewsarena.com/2017/02/teenager-who-dumped-her-4-months-old.html

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Teenager Who Dumped Her 4 Months Old Son Under The Bridge In Oshodi Explains Why by olayinka807: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2017
Such is life
Re: Teenager Who Dumped Her 4 Months Old Son Under The Bridge In Oshodi Explains Why by holatin(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2017
but no source and sauce for this news now
Re: Teenager Who Dumped Her 4 Months Old Son Under The Bridge In Oshodi Explains Why by DozieInc(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2017
Na wa

(1) (Reply)

Troops Rescue 7,898 Persons In North-east / closed / But Master Sergeant Mike Maroney Of The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.