Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

See The Magic Wallet That Is Customized To Bring Out Cash Anytime U Run Out Of C - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Magic Wallet That Is Customized To Bring Out Cash Anytime U Run Out Of C (840 Views)

Naomi Ogunwusi: When I Started Preaching, People Wanted To Bring Me Down / Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... / Join This Group Today: Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Ati Eranko (herbs; The Magic Healer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Magic Wallet That Is Customized To Bring Out Cash Anytime U Run Out Of C by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Nothing wey man pikin no go see for this life, i was amazed when I stumbled this a post online, where the author posted it as an advertisement in one foreign website..(name not disclosed)

According to the poster, he said the wallet is customized to bring out money using the Adamuze (the author) Ancestors power... the wallet us up for sale at $600 per 1.

See what he wrote below..

Magic wallet for Men and Ladies, Magic money wallet, money wallet
Magic wallet The magic wallet has got strong customized powers to bring you money.
The wallet is made spastically to bring you money using dr Adamuze ancestors powers
Are you struggling to get money?
Are you unable to save money?
Is money going through your hands?
Then this is the solution to all your money problems me.
For more information contact dr Adamuze
Book appointment pleaseRing

Source: http://vianaija.com/2017/02/photo-see-the-magic-wallet-that-is-customized-to-bring-out-money-anytime-the-owner-run-out-of-cash/

Re: See The Magic Wallet That Is Customized To Bring Out Cash Anytime U Run Out Of C by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of World’s Tallest Man With World’s Shortest Woman / How Did My Life End Up Like This / What Does Elumelu Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.