Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Need Help In Re_writing CV With Cover Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help In Re_writing CV With Cover Letter (502 Views)

How To Write Your CV With Keywords / Let Help You Write That CV With The Best Of Layout And Template / Why You Need A Professional Cv With Job Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Re_writing CV With Cover Letter by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Pls anyone who is good at this and would be kind enough to help me should Holla. Thanks
Re: I Need Help In Re_writing CV With Cover Letter by BiafranBushBoy: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2017
mzsarah:
Pls anyone who is good at this and would be kind enough to help me should Holla. Thanks

For every advertised job, you need to tweak your CV and Cover letter a bit. Just in case you don't know. Learn how to write it, it isn't rocket science.
Re: I Need Help In Re_writing CV With Cover Letter by acesoul(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
I will help you out..send it to orebramz@gmail.com
BiafranBushBoy:

For every advertised job, you need to tweak your CV and Cover letter a bit. Just in case you don't know. Learn how to write it, it isn't rocket science.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In Re_writing CV With Cover Letter by Benjom(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
You can actually do it yourself. This article can give you the basic knowledge:
www..com/complete-step-step-guide-writing-successful-cv

...and this CV Template is all you need to get started:
www..com/ms-word-editable-cv-format

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In Re_writing CV With Cover Letter by kwaso2: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2017
mzsarah:
lets see, dankwazulu@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In An Internet Service Provider In Lagos / Chinemark Enterprise Latest Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions) / Account Officer In A Co-operative Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.