Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Bye Bye To Sanitary Pads - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bye Bye To Sanitary Pads (635 Views)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye Bye To Sanitary Pads by Ajiiblog: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Would you like better Control of over your periods?...Mensez Feminine Lipstick seals and keeps menstrual blood under control until you urinate, Shhhh... Mensez Lipstick it's easy, clean and secure.

Read here: /p6O7bo-jw

Re: Bye Bye To Sanitary Pads by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
shocked shocked

Whoooot? Abeeeg... Tell me in details..
Re: Bye Bye To Sanitary Pads by SmartchoicesNG: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked

Whoooot? Abeeeg... Tell me in details..
Lol
You better kip your battrap away from the OP....That is an effective super glue.... Just a word for you..... Since you have been very generous with your vjay
Re: Bye Bye To Sanitary Pads by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Lol
You better kip your battrap away from the OP....That is an effective super glue.... Just a word for you..... Since you have been very generous with your vjay

I know it's glue stick that's y I got confused.. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Going To A Chinese Dentist - My Experience (video) / FEMININE FACIAL HAIR: Do Natural Remedies Work? / 4 Things Nigerian Men Should Know About Prostrate Cancer And How To Deal With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.