Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Worst Anime You've Ever Watched !!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Worst Anime You've Ever Watched !!! (492 Views)

Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worst Anime You've Ever Watched !!! by SkyCityBay1: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Some Anime are good,some are just right down terrible ! ,so we decided to ask some people which was their worst anime and we got some interesting replies!.So this video is us siding or defending against some of their picks for the worst anime they've watched so far !!!.
Special thanks to JacksonD7, 9jakohai,thats_whats_up,neiji sama,bad guy ritji for making this video possible !!!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpFAV-sPfTM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Anime You've Ever Watched !!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nice video again.

Re: ecchi anime-some ecchi anime are good (To love ru, which is a classic ecchi show...at least has a plot.And I enjoyed the manga. Okusama ga seitokaichou..My wife is the high school president.... too , which runs on ecchi...at least made some sense..and the comedy in the show was on point).

But Hundred...while very ecchi, at least promised some sort of coherent plot at the beginning...which it lost as time went on.(Too many hanging threads.).

P.S: I forgot to add two more worst anime to my list: Masou Gauken HXH...which stands as the anime I dropped so fast....like 3 minutes into episode 1. And[i] Kodomo no Jikan[/i]...which I went into, innocent little me....and dropped when the jokes became too somehow.(Dropped after 5 minutes into episode 1. ).
Re: Worst Anime You've Ever Watched !!! by SkyCityBay1: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
9jakohai:
Nice video again.

Re: ecchi anime-some ecchi anime are good (To love ru, which is a classic ecchi show...at least has a plot.And I enjoyed the manga. Okusama ga seitokaichou..My wife is the high school president.... too , which runs on ecchi...at least made some sense..and the comedy in the show was on point).

But Hundred...while very ecchi, at least promised some sort of coherent plot at the beginning...which it lost as time went on.(Too many hanging threads.).

P.S: I forgot to add two more worst anime to my list: Masou Gauken HXH...which stands as the anime I dropped so fast....like 3 minutes into episode 1. And[i] Kodomo no Jikan[/i]...which I went into, innocent little me....and dropped when the jokes became too somehow.(Dropped after 5 minutes into episode 1. ).
i try men,i knew both of them where waste of life force.lol

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Live Nomination Is On Now / Who Are These People? Throw Back TV Series / Audition For Sing On Radio Season 1 ( Winner 50,000 + Recording Deal )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.