Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Fairly Used Clothing Business. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fairly Used Clothing Business. (1243 Views)

I Want To Go Into Clothing Business..someone Help!!! / clothing Business Deal For Everyone / Start Your Clothing Business With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairly Used Clothing Business. by HuntazWorld: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Due to the recession being faced in the country today, I have discovered that the business of fairly used clothes has been booming because people want to always look good and instead of spending more on new clothes, they prefer to buy nice clean fairly used clothes because they are even more original and of higher quality.

From my findings, those in the business buy in large sack which are called bales but alot of people complain over the high cost of bales and also the fact that they might end up finding some bad clothes inside the bales they buy.

To avoid all these bad experiences and start a business that will assure customers to get good grade of clothes at cheaper price, I have decided to be going to Cotonou with a friend to go and select good stuffs and package them like in the pictures below. That way, I will be very sure of the things I am packaging to ensure they are all nice and I will be able to give to customers at a more affordable price so that they make good profit.

I will like to hear from you all here what your opinion is about this and if you think it will move.

Re: Fairly Used Clothing Business. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
It a very nice and smart decision, I have wanted to start this Biz in a small scale first.
How much per each parcel and how do I get it? Hope they are all good grade? And how many are in a parcel?
My whatsaap number 08137197866
Re: Fairly Used Clothing Business. by HuntazWorld: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kizilino:
It a very nice and smart decision, I have wanted to start this Biz in a small scale first.
How much per each parcel and how do I get it? Hope they are all good grade? And how many are in a parcel?
My whatsaap number 08137197866

I am just about to start it. I am looking forward to my first trip so I can't give a price for now. But I want to make it nothing above 45,000 for a package.
Re: Fairly Used Clothing Business. by emijo(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2017
I only want men's shirts.

(1) (Reply)

Original Leather Sandals / That We / Designers Perfume Oils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.