Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Stop Shouting Recession And Take A Look!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Shouting Recession And Take A Look!!! (512 Views)

30 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 [updated] Number 5 Will Leave You Shouting / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Are You Hit By Recession And Want FOODSTUFFS Deliver To You Directly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Shouting Recession And Take A Look!!! by Halldmoney: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Have you ever sit down to ponder on why you are always broke?
Survival sometimes is not as hard as it seems in Nigeria for some set of us, however not being prudent in our spending and engagements crushes our finances.
Ever sit down to evaluate how you survive those moments you have only 500naira to manage for a whole week on your own and also how you go broke with 10 thousand naira same week in same situation?
my take is this, unnecessary things seems to drift most Nigerians away from their focus and objectives e.g deeming it fit to flex around with friends with your surprisingly one time cash, buying accessories you don't necessarily have to own, buying ridiculously priced gadget to impress peers or opposite sex, spending to impress and show off even at the expense of soaking garri the next day kills the future of most citizens.
My advice is this:- All of us have one potential or the other, why not sit down and ponder on your creativity side plus start saving those loose cash towards it? why not see petty business as what you can engage in even at the expense of employment someone to be in charge? most Nigerians think starting a business of their own (as per my status in town or among my peers) requires hundred of thousand or prolly millions. Do not be fooled my dear, sit down and evaluate your monthly expenses even in this recession and realize its somebody's salary somewhere. Make a nice decision now, its never too late to start something. Stop blaming the government for your predicaments most times, at the end of the day a good government will do the needful which will only make the situation of the country better, accelerating your actions towards success easier but not spend on your personal life. LETS BE WISE

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Recession And Take A Look!!! by serenegroup(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
some one just told yesterday that he spent a whole 40k on drinks with the boys. when he became broke, one of the boys he spent the money turned around to yab him saying he is not smart to have spent such an amount on drinks. I was just smh for him in my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Shell & Ex-MI6 British Agents Control Nigerian Oil Sector / Get Cheap And Reliable Bulk SMS Service / Piuni Telecommunications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.