Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Federal Government Scholarship Board: Scholarship Award (FSB) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Scholarship Board: Scholarship Award (FSB) (991 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship Board: Scholarship Award (FSB) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hi fellow nairalanders, It's a little long i have not posted something on this forum, though been in school i guess you know how it goes, perhaps, i have been following several threads here, so educative, entertaining and i always feel happy going through them, more especially the comments.. hmm..!
Today i want to make some demand from you guys more especially those with some experiance concerning the Federal Scholarship Award (FSA), Just as you know the 2016/2017 session scholarship interview is just a few days away, some applicants (like myself) this is our first time of hearing about the scholarship, we don't know much about it..
Please anyone with any information concerning the nature of the interview, the nature of the questions, the courses to be tested on, the materials that will be allowed into the venue of the exam, past questions, etc should please help us, so that we get an idea on how it will be done.. Thanks i await your responses..
Re: Federal Government Scholarship Board: Scholarship Award (FSB) by vivypretty(f): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
no link? I will like to check out the scholarship
Re: Federal Government Scholarship Board: Scholarship Award (FSB) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
vivypretty:
no link?
I will like to check out the scholarship

You can check the advert and the direct link to apply, through the federal ministry of education website viz: http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb

(1) (Reply)

Mouau New Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines – 2016/17 / JAMB 17th May Result Is Out / Can I Transfer To A University In America From Babcock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.