Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

[news]no Single Truth About Buhari’s Health From The Presidency– Ohanaeze Chieft - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [news]no Single Truth About Buhari’s Health From The Presidency– Ohanaeze Chieft (301 Views)

Online Masters In Public Health From Texila American University / Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? / Okun Land Full Of Professors But No Single University In The Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[news]no Single Truth About Buhari’s Health From The Presidency– Ohanaeze Chieft by youngram: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Previous President-General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife has talked on the evil heath of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Ikedife encouraged Nigerians to appeal to God for the president with the goal that he would get well soon and come back to the nation, even as he scowled at those wishing the president passing.

He however communicated his disappointment over how the administration is taking care of the president's wellbeing circumstance.

"I'm not cheerful how the administration is taking care of the remarks turning out. That leaves a ton of theories," Ikedife disclosed to The Authority in his Nnewi habitation in Anambra state.

"For the most part, it is clear to me, from what is happening, that most Nigerians don't accept what is being dispensed," he included.

Ikedife however said there would be no requirement for the president to leave and hand over to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, in the event that he (President Buhari) came back to Nigeria robust and generous.

His words: "I have never heard it talked about or written in any constitution that the leader of a nation can never fall debilitated.

"In this way, I don't concur with the individuals who are stating that he ought to leave when he returns. I don't know why individuals are wishing Buhari passing.

"President Buhari is not dead, to the best of my insight; and in light of the data accessible to Nigerians."

Likewise, Afenifere chieftain and senior statesman, Ayo Adebanjo as of late said the administration is not genuine about the genuine condition of President Buhari's wellbeing, including that those around the president were taking Nigerians for simpletons.

President Buhari has been in London since January 19. The administration had initially declared that he was there for a 10-day clear out. Be that as it may, he has since developed the leave on restorative grounds.

In the interim, the House of Representatives has expelled a few gossipy tidbits that it is mulling over utilizing the 'principle of need' to expel President Buhari from office.

The position of the green chamber was made known by its representative, Honorable Abdulrazaq Namdas on Wednesday, February 22.

(1) (Reply)

Leeds University Scholarships For Ph.d / Summary Of Study Material / How Smart Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.